Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

Fridays' game was awesome although I have to say I was worried when JR Reed took that hit, ouch!! Has he ever heard of a fair catch? By the way since I am kind of new I'll give some info, My name is Jason, I am 26, have 3 kids and a fiancee, I live right by Ingram Park Mall, If anybody is doing anything on game days or going anywhere, be sure to speak up, I work alot but when I get a day off I would like to go to a bar or somthing and where my eagles jerseys without all those damn Dallas Cowgirl...oops, I mean cowboy fans there. Have you guys seen the crap these supposed experts are saying about our birds. Are they stupid or have they not been watching football the past 5 years, they...well some of them are saying the eagles are going to come in last again......WHAT!!! Just because Owens is gone doesn't change the fact that the eagles were in the NFC championship 3 years straight before Owens ever came along, and got to the superbowl without him, some experts are remembering that fact though, Like of course Jaws(Ron Jaworski), Michael Wilbon, Joe Theisman, and Cris Collinsworth. Tony Kornheiser, Sterling Sharpe and Michael Irvin are idiots. Eagle_smiley.jpg

6877793[/snapback]

Ya jpache im sick of all the main ESPN types already counting us out. They will be proven wrong soon! You live not to far from where Tony and his Eagle crew party at on Sundays. Over at Fatsos on Bandera. W'ell all get together its just hard to get everyone at the same place on the same day! I think that will change as soon as the season starts! Welcome to the boards! COWBOYS SUCK!

for one, I don't think I've ever seen a bad pic of Adrienne.

I just stayed home for the game. That's usually my first choice. Going to a bar's cool and all, but I'd rather get trashed at home.

I probably won't be out tomorrow, I've been out of the house almost every day this week between going to movies (Invincible, great- Talledega Nights, horrible) and looking for a job. If nothing turns up by Tues. or Wed. I'm going to start at Gillman Honda/Mitsubishi. This means though, that I won't have much income for a couple weeks to a month, so for me the Houston game is out unless a miracle happens.

If I don't make it I'm going into serious save mode so I can fly up to Philly for a game, even if only for the day.

So what do you guys think about signing Stallworth? I like it alot. I think I even told COWBOYSSUCK that if we got anyone it would be him. Lelie's a turd and Branch will most likely remain a Pat.

now the question is who's out? Pinkston or Gaffney?

So what do you guys think about signing Stallworth?  I like it alot.  I think I even told COWBOYSSUCK that if we got anyone it would be him.  Lelie's a turd and Branch will most likely remain a Pat.

now the question is who's out?  Pinkston or Gaffney?

6892002[/snapback]

I like the sighning however i dont like WRs from the University of Tennessee. Hopefully he can break the mold! I wasnt on the Branch or Lelie Wagon. I wanted nothing to do with either one of them! Im happy D Mac has a deep threat to throw to now!

So what do you guys think about signing Stallworth?  I like it alot.  I think I even told COWBOYSSUCK that if we got anyone it would be him.  Lelie's a turd and Branch will most likely remain a Pat.

now the question is who's out?  Pinkston or Gaffney?

6892002[/snapback]

Neither, Pinkston is IR, Gaffney is the #4 or 5 reciever, Lewis and Mccants are gone. thumbdown.gif Stallworth is a great addition, I saw him play here last year, he made some great catches, what was N.O. thinking, they would rather keep an aging, declining Joe Horn over Stallworth, a young talented reciever coming off his best year, oh well i don't care, their loss is our gain, and thats why the saints are always 1 of the worst teams in the league, i gotta say I'm sorry to the front office though, i really thought we were going into the season without a good experienced reciever because i knew Branch isn't going anywhere, not for what the Pats want in return, 2 1st round picks????? C'mon Branch isn't that good, and I think Stallworth is a better addition than Lelie would have been. We needed a speed receiver, we already have enough possesion recievers. GO Eagle_smiley.jpg !!!!!!!!!

I'm not positive, but it looks like Stallworth is practicing with the #18 on, which was Outlaw's # right?

If it is, I predicted it first and should get a cookie or something.

I'm not positive, but it looks like Stallworth is practicing with the #18 on, which was Outlaw's # right?

If it is, I predicted it first and should get a cookie or something.

6901703[/snapback]

ill buy ya a double captain and coke next time i see ya. Tastes better than a cookie! Yes, you called it first!

Did you guys hear the birds gave Pinkston permission to seek a trade, what do you guys think.......I think that's a good idea, he's going to get cut saturday anyway, we have enough players we have to worry about getting injured without having to take a roster spot up with Pinkston not at 100%, he is pushing himself onto the field because he knows he pretty much out of the job now, he is not fully healed he even acknowledges that fact, and the bad thing is he is not that good even at 100%, I say let him go we got plenty of depth now at WR, his only hope for making this team was as the experienced reciever, now Stallworth has that honor, he's done some good things for this team but it's to our benefit if we could get a good player in a trade for him. thumbup.gif

just wanted to let any of you guys that come here that got together today (Sunday), that it meant the world to me to be able to get together with you guys and BS with you all today.

I'm quite homesick for my Eagles and for all of us to get together today was just what I needed.

Jason, I'm rockin' the Kearse jersey now. Put it on as soon as I walked through the door. I'll probably not take it off until I go to work on Tuesday.

As much as I may regret leaving my actual family behind up North East, it's nothing compared to leaving my Eagles Family behind.

My door is open to all of you any time, any game. You've made one Eagle fan very happy today. For that I thank you.

just wanted to let any of you guys that come here that got together today (Sunday), that it meant the world to me to be able to get together with you guys and BS with you all today.

I'm quite homesick for my Eagles and for all of us to get together today was just what I needed.

Jason, I'm rockin' the Kearse jersey now.  Put it on as soon as I walked through the door.  I'll probably not take it off until I go to work on Tuesday.

As much as I may regret leaving my actual family behind up North East, it's nothing compared to leaving my Eagles Family behind.

My door is open to all of you any time, any game.  You've made one Eagle fan very happy today.  For that I thank you.

6947106[/snapback]

Happy Birthday Voodoo! Have a good one!

Does anyone know why Roderick Hood is not the kick return man? I drafted this guy for the KR yds and now it seems as though i might not be getting them. I also dont like the idea of Lito Sheppard returning kicks. I think its a big mistake and an injury is going to happen!

yeah, that d-bag Mahe has a high ankle sprain so either Lito or Westbrook will have to fill the role if he doesn't play. Man I hate that guy. This is why they should have found a way to keep either JR Reed or Dexter Wynn around.

yeah, that d-bag Mahe has a high ankle sprain so either Lito or Westbrook will have to fill the role if he doesn't play.  Man I hate that guy.  This is why they should have found a way to keep either JR Reed or Dexter Wynn around.

6951486[/snapback]

ya but why isnt Hood returning kickoffs? Look at his stats. They arent bad!

I've been busy man. My wife had some people over yesterday for my bday plus I'm back to work, so my time off is fried.