Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

Y'all coming out to Houston for the game or what?  wink.gif

6968383[/snapback]

Not sure yet. Im not worried about it. I know there will be tickets.

so you do want to go?

It almost sounded like you sort of didn't want to or couldn't go last weekend.

6971143[/snapback]

Is that a yes or no???

dude, you need to call me ASAP too.

6984767[/snapback]

i cant go. My wifes Grandfather took a spill and is hurt. They need my help. Have fun!

man that sucks. I hope he's alright. I'm debating if I'm going now. I really really want to, but I'm just not sure at the moment.

My wife will probably kill me if I don't go because she's knows it's important to see the birds at least once a year for me, but I don't know.

hey guys, we might need to get a ticket or two for our San Antonio guys.

anyone got an extra or two by any chance.  I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd try.

6983871[/snapback]

GO TO ROAD GAMES

IM GOING TO HOU

PG 16

QUOTE 2 AND PM THE GUY

HES GOT TICKETS

hi guys cant wait to see all of the eagles fans down there. i have a question, is there anyone out there that has any friends who want to go to the game who are eagles fans. i have 2 seats in sec 639 row g. i got seats that are 3 rows behind the eagles bench and i have my two original seats to get rid of. i live in killeen and i will be driving down after the pennstate game today. i have a parking pass for the orange parking lot and i know everyone is going to be hanging out in the maroon lot. i can meet up with you guys and give you the tickets. please get back to me before today.

GO EAGLES!!!

Hey guys, thanks for the help with the tickets, but I think we ended up with more than we needed. A couple of us, as you can see ended up not going. Me being one of them. When it came down to it I had things that have to be done, and honestly with this first full week back to work and all the hours I've put in there's nowhere I'd rather be than in my living room with my wife and kids watching the game. Plus, I think seeing a game anywhere but the Linc right now will only depress me and make me more homesick. While it is a live Birds game, it's just not what I'm used to and it's not what's in my heart.

So any of you guys reading this that can't make it to the game, my door's open. I don't have alot planned food-wise because I didn't decide to not go until about 10:00 p.m. But we'll make it work.

you guys going to the game better give 'em hell up there.

Go Eagles.

dude 5 was nothing. I pretty much didn't sleep at all... stressed out.

anyway, you can bring whatever you want man. you can never have too much food on game day in my opinion. we're kinda simple though. What were you thinking of making?

man, we got dropped all the way to the second page... that ish needs to stop.

anyway, the amoroso rolls should be on their way and here on Friday. I'm looking at making cheesesteaks and meatballs at this point.

man, we got dropped all the way to the second page... that ish needs to stop.

anyway, the amoroso rolls should be on their way and here on Friday.  I'm looking at making cheesesteaks and meatballs at this point.

7025420[/snapback]

ya we been getting sloppy. Ive been busy the last few days. I can bring anything but i was thinking just something simple like some deviled eggs. Dont matter to me whatever you think is alright.

o.k. guys (the ones that come here anyway) here's the rules for Sunday at my house. Yes, some are borrowed from on here, I claim no genius or originality.. but I did put my own twist on them. There are two parts.. Game Day Rules and Jersey Rules. These are framed and posted in my living room for viewing on the premises.

Here goes.

OFFICIAL GAME DAY RULES

1. All talking during the game will be football related. Keep comments short and be sure not to detract from the flow of the game.

2. All non-football discussion will be reserved for commercials and/or halftime. The context of the game must still be considered during these discussions. If the Eagles executed a bad play just prior, do not take this time to discuss any minor skin irritations you have on clothed areas of your body.

3. Comments during plays will be kept to a minimum and will be restricted to short, encouraging statements such as "Get him" or "Pass it". The longest acceptable comment will be similar to "Look, Stallworth is open".

4. Predicting plays will be kept to a minimum. "Predicting" a sack every defensive down does not give you the right to say "See, I called it" when it does finally actually happen.

5. If a player on an opposing team happens to break a big play, NEVER let it be heard, or thought that you may be thinking, that you feel it's o.k. because that player is on your fantasy football team. This action may lead to physical consequences.

6. Try to take it easy on Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid. Those two have gotten us where we are today and deserve a bit of respect.

7. Absolutely never will a negative word towards Brian Dawkins be spoken within these walls.

8. No one, under any circumstances, is to obstruct anyone's view of the television during the running of a play or important replay/review of a play. In cases of extreme physical pain please suck it up until the play is over. We are open to your suggestions as to emergency exits from the viewing area.

9. All comments about the Cowboys, the team, players, and their city must:

a) start with, or some acceptable form of, the "F" word.

b) (and/or) end in "suck(s)"

10. My possessions are for me to throw and/or throw at. not you.

Thank you for joining us. Please enjoy the food and the game. Unless we start losing, when I'll be screaming, finger pointing and/or cussing to much to pay you any mind.

----------

RULES FOR OTHER TEAMS?JERSEYS

1. No team other than the Eagles from the NFC East will be permitted. If you've made it this far, please read what follows and then feel free to leave, as you are not welcome to stay if you wish to keep your jersey on.

2. Any other team's jersey being worn must be of the team playing the Eagles. If your team is not playing the Eagles today, then you will be an Eagles fan for the duration of the Eagles game. Eagles apparel is not required by any means. We only state what you can not wear.

3. No jersey of a team that will negatively impact an Eagles playoff spot with a win will be permitted in this house.

4. ABSOLUTELY NO TERRELL OWENS JERSEYS ARE WELCOME NOR TOLERATED!!ESPECIALLY EAGLES OWENS JERSEYS!!!! EVEN WOMEN!! Which brings us to rule 5...

5. Men are to adhere strictly to these rules at all times. Men should have followed football long enough to know about how we Eagles fans are. Women, however, may be granted immunity under the following strict circumstances.

a) Dallas Cowboys: You're pushing it. But I'll let you stay if it's NOT; Michael Irvin, Troy Aikman and again, by all means not T.O. Terry Glenn or Julius Jones should be o.k., and Roy Williams will depend on the overall mood of me and the other guests.

b) N.Y. Giants: Tiki Barber only at this time. If you wear a Shockey I will then

consider you as insulting me as a man and will deal with you accordingly.

c) Washington Redskins: Please leave and come back when you've found your

sense of self respect. Your husband/boyfriend will remain here and receive counseling by people that respect football.

Guys, if you don?t quite understand why women are allowed different standards, get with me or another married man and we?ll explain. Pittsburgh jerseys, especially Duce Staley, are always welcome at any time as are all Houston Texans jerseys. Yes, this is serious. My wife and I have an extensive wardrobe and will be happy to supply you alternative clothing to wear.

and we have confirmation, the amoroso's were next-dayed to me this afternoon. Now I told my buddy to send me a couple dozen clubs, but he said quickly on the phone that we have an assortment. So we'll have to see what that's all about.

and we have confirmation, the amoroso's were next-dayed to me this afternoon.  Now I told my buddy to send me a couple dozen clubs, but he said quickly on the phone that we have an assortment.  So we'll have to see what that's all about.

7034763[/snapback]

im down with whatever just let me know what you need me to bring! Make it a little easier on you and your wife.

there's nothing in particular that I can think of..... just whatever works for you I suppose.

7036267[/snapback]

have you talked to anyone else yet?

I suppose I'll get up with Tony at some point, he knows what's going on though and he has my address already.

I've been busy, so if I don't hear from him I'll try and call him tomorrow, but I just talked to him the other day about it.

I suppose I'll get up with Tony at some point, he knows what's going on though and he has my address already.

I've been busy, so if I don't hear from him I'll try and call him tomorrow, but I just talked to him the other day about it.

7039196[/snapback]

ya i need to get with you and get directions. You working tomorrow? If not i was going to see if you wanted to grab a few beers and watch some college games. Let me know.

o.k. guys (the ones that come here anyway) here's the rules for Sunday at my house.  Yes, some are borrowed from on here, I claim no genius or originality.. but I did put my own twist on them.  There are two parts.. Game Day Rules and Jersey Rules.  These are framed and posted in my living room for viewing on the premises.

Here goes.

OFFICIAL GAME DAY RULES

1.  All talking during the game will be football related.  Keep comments short and be sure not to detract from the flow of the game.

2.  All non-football discussion will be reserved for commercials and/or halftime.  The context of the game must still be considered during these discussions.  If the Eagles executed a bad play just prior,  do not take this time to discuss any minor skin irritations you have on clothed areas of your body.

3.  Comments during plays will be kept to a minimum and will be restricted to short, encouraging statements such as "Get him" or "Pass it".  The longest acceptable comment will be similar to "Look, Stallworth is open".

4.  Predicting plays will be kept to a minimum.  "Predicting" a sack every defensive down does not give you the right to say "See, I called it" when it does finally actually happen.

5.  If a player on an opposing team happens to break a big play, NEVER let it be heard, or thought that you may be thinking, that you feel it's o.k. because that player is on your fantasy football team.  This action may lead to physical consequences.

6.  Try to take it easy on Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid.  Those two have gotten us where we are today and deserve a bit of respect.

7.  Absolutely never will a negative word towards Brian Dawkins be spoken within these walls.

8.  No one, under any circumstances, is to obstruct anyone's view of the television during the running of a play or important replay/review of a play.  In cases of extreme physical pain please suck it up until the play is over.  We are open to your suggestions as to emergency exits from the viewing area.

9.  All comments about the Cowboys, the team, players, and their city must:

a)  start with, or some acceptable form of, the "F" word.

b)  (and/or) end in "suck(s)"

10.  My possessions are for me to throw and/or throw at. not you.

Thank you for joining us.  Please enjoy the food and the game.  Unless we start losing, when I'll be screaming, finger pointing and/or cussing to much to pay you any mind.

----------

RULES FOR OTHER TEAMS?JERSEYS

1.  No team other than the Eagles from the NFC East will be permitted.  If you've made it this far, please read what follows and then feel free to leave, as you are not welcome to stay if you wish to keep your jersey on.

2.  Any other team's jersey being worn must be of the team playing the Eagles.  If your team is not playing the Eagles today,  then you will be an Eagles fan for the duration of the Eagles game.  Eagles apparel is not required by any means.  We only state what you can not  wear. 

3.  No jersey of a team that will negatively impact an Eagles playoff spot with a win will be permitted in this house.

4.  ABSOLUTELY NO TERRELL OWENS JERSEYS ARE WELCOME NOR TOLERATED!!ESPECIALLY EAGLES OWENS JERSEYS!!!!  EVEN WOMEN!!  Which brings us to rule 5...

5.  Men are to adhere strictly to these rules at all times.  Men should have followed football long enough to know about how we Eagles fans are.  Women, however, may be granted immunity under the following strict circumstances.

a)  Dallas Cowboys:  You're pushing it.  But I'll let you stay if it's NOT;  Michael Irvin, Troy Aikman and again, by all means not T.O.  Terry Glenn or Julius Jones should be o.k., and Roy Williams will depend on the overall mood of me and the other guests.

b)  N.Y. Giants:  Tiki Barber only at this time.  If you wear a Shockey I will then

consider you as insulting me as a man and will deal with you accordingly.

c)  Washington Redskins:  Please leave and come back when you've found your

sense of self respect.  Your husband/boyfriend will remain here and receive counseling by people that respect football.

Guys, if you don?t quite understand why women are allowed  different standards, get with me or another married man and we?ll explain.  Pittsburgh jerseys, especially Duce Staley, are always welcome at any time as are all Houston Texans jerseys.  Yes, this is serious.  My wife and I have an extensive wardrobe and will be happy to supply you alternative clothing to wear.

7031796[/snapback]

man this was like reading War and Peace!

hey, if you don't have standards whatta ya got??

well, today has been a pretty bad day for the most part.

I am no longer moderating or promoting the Westbrook site. There has been a change in management that I just don't jive with. So basically, don't go there.

Talked to Tony today and he's definitely in for tomorrow and will call me tomorrow with who ever else is coming. I still need to hear from my buddy Darren that moved down here too. I'm psyched man, no doubt. I came home for something to eat on break and the Amorosos were here. I made some New York strip steaks last night and we had one left over. I heated that puppy up and threw it on one of the rolls and went to town.

ya i need to get with you and get directions. You working tomorrow? If not i was going to see if you wanted to grab a few beers and watch some college games. Let me know.

7039745[/snapback]

you workin tomorow or not? Let me know. I might go over to Stats manyanna. Ya lm looking forward to Sunday. Trying to get my ol lady to wear an Eagles jersey but i dont think that **** is going to fly with her.

up early again, can't even say it's bright and early because it's still dark.

been up since 5 dealing with this crap from the westbrook site. they're going to ruin that place and turn it into the terrell owens board with westbrook's face on it.... dopes.

anyway, I'm awake because I'm excited about today. I think this game is huge for the team and us fans. Plus, I have to figure out where the hell everyone's going to sit.