Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

up early again, can't even say it's bright and early because it's still dark.

been up since 5 dealing with this crap from the westbrook site.  they're going to ruin that place and turn it into the terrell owens board with westbrook's face on it.... dopes.

anyway, I'm awake because I'm excited about today.  I think this game is huge for the team and us fans.  Plus, I have to figure out where the hell everyone's going to sit.

7047074[/snapback]

Big game today. When we win this we take a big step away from last years BS and it shows everyone we are the tram to beat in the NFC East! I think we can take advantage og the Giants secondary but we need to set up the run game first! GIANTS SUCK!

F the Giants...... especially Shockey.

If you catch this before you leave, I think the mood will allow your wife's Roy Williams jersey today.

This is all I have to offer to help us feel better about today. To you guys that came over, sorry about being a downer at the end. I just for the life of me can not recall a more heartbreaking loss that this one.... not even the SB loss.

user posted image

This is all I have to offer to help us feel better about today.  To you guys that came over, sorry about being a downer at the end.  I just for the life of me can not recall a more heartbreaking loss that this one.... not even the SB loss.

user posted image

7059681[/snapback]

No problem. We had a good time and i enjoyed the sandwiches. Pleasure meeting you wife and kids. Nice place. The game was real ****ty in the 4th but i have to move on! I cant walk around pissed all week. Least we know we have two wins for the next 2 weeks. Next time we face a divisional foe we need to put out F*n foot on there throats and fininsh the job! We were just looking to get out oof there with a win instead of thrashing one of our divisional rivals. That sh* should never had happenend! By the way nice picture. I went to the sight and found some more to add to my collection!

No problem. We had a good time and i enjoyed the sandwiches. Pleasure meeting you wife and kids. Nice place. The game was real ****ty in the 4th but i have to move on! I cant walk around pissed all week. Least we know we have two wins for the next 2 weeks. Next time we face a divisional foe we need to put out F*n foot on there throats and fininsh the job! We  were just looking  to get out oof there with a win instead of thrashing one of our divisional rivals. That sh* should never had happenend! By the way nice picture. I went to the sight and found some more to add to my collection!

7068358[/snapback]

bump

SA fan checking in.

Man, I didn't even know about this section. Now I don't feel (as much) like a minority.

I don't get out much for games because my wife is now 8 months pregnant with our second son and wants me at home more. Hopefully a while after the baby is born I can make it out to some bars, etc. to catch the games that aren't broadcast locally.

This is all I have to offer to help us feel better about today.  To you guys that came over, sorry about being a downer at the end.  I just for the life of me can not recall a more heartbreaking loss that this one.... not even the SB loss.

user posted image

7059681[/snapback]

god i love her!

Voodoo. Hey if i wear a 2XL in a replica what would i buy in the authentic. I cant make a mistake here cuz ill be screwed if i get the wrong size. Would you go with the Bunkley or Stallworth. Im leaning towards the Stallworth. Also, where would be the best place to buy it from? Also where would be the quickest place to get it from. I dont want to wait 3 to 6 weeks. Possible chance of me giving you the money and you having a family member mailing it to you or me. Maybe i wouldnt have to wait so long then. Let me know. Thanx

you would probably receive it just as fast from somewhere. I would recommend the shop right here or I'll get you a couple other addresses. If I was buying an authentic at the moment I wouldn't buy either of those just yet. But if I had to choose I'd by far take Stallworth.

Actually Trotter would be a badass jersey.

Try bcsports. I just checked and they're $10 cheaper than here.

you would probably receive it just as fast from somewhere.  I would recommend the shop right here or I'll get you a couple other addresses.  If I was buying an authentic at the moment I wouldn't buy either of those just yet.  But if I had to choose I'd by far take Stallworth.

Actually Trotter would be a badass jersey.

Try bcsports.  I just checked and they're $10 cheaper than here.

7079145[/snapback]

ill check the site later i gotta watch Nip/Tuck. I really dont want a trottrer just cuz i dont see him around much longer.

I probably won't buy an expensive jersey unless they come up with an Eric Allen throwback.

7079567[/snapback]

Ive seen the Eric Allen throwback. I cant remember where though. Ill keep an eye out for it. The only throwback i think im interested in is Reggie Whites jersey from Tennessee! college

SA fan checking in.

Man, I didn't even know about this section.  Now I don't feel (as much) like a minority.

I don't get out much for games because my wife is now 8 months pregnant with our second son and wants me at home more.  Hopefully a while after the baby is born I can make it out to some bars, etc. to catch the games that aren't broadcast locally.

7077130[/snapback]

kids and wives are always welcome when I have a get together at my house...and my wife is due in January with our third, so I know how that goes.

congrats by the way.

The next game that I'm thinking of organizing at my house is the Dallas game. Not sure yet.

well it looks like I'll be staying home tomorrow if anyone wants to come over and see the game. I also had a neighbor that saw all the Eagles stuff outside and asked what was going on and I told him we were all watching the game. Turns out he's a birds fan and will probably be stopping over tomorrow.

He said he was going to knock on the door Sunday but didn't feel right. I told him my door is open to any and all Eagles fans. So there's another one of us out there.

well it looks like I'll be staying home tomorrow if anyone wants to come over and see the game.  I also had a neighbor that saw all the Eagles stuff outside and asked what was going on and I told him we were all watching the game.  Turns out he's a birds fan and will probably be stopping over tomorrow.

He said he was going to knock on the door Sunday but didn't feel right.  I told him my door is open to any and all Eagles fans.  So there's another one of us out there.

7103589[/snapback]

Thanx for the offer Voodoo! Im going to watch the Early games up at Stats and then watch the Eagles win at my house later. Glad to hear you have a Birds fan living next door! COWBOYS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the offer Voodoo! Im going to watch the Early games up at Stats and then watch the Eagles win at my house later. Glad to hear you have a Birds fan living next door! COWBOYS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7105943[/snapback]

if you want to meet me there ill be there around 11;45 or so! If you can, come up for a while!

man.... what's that smell???

oh... IT'S THE NINERS AND THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

7111284[/snapback]

no its herpes creme and cherries!

Hey guys, haven't blogged in a while, I've been workin alot, and I have been fixing the holes in my walls from last weeks loss, but I feel good now that we stommped the niners, I just wish Andy Reid would be more aggresive, on the last play of the game he should have went for a TD, or kicked a FG, just to make us all feel better, the niners were trying to score even though it was too late for a comeback, so why not rub our win in their face a little more! GO EAGLES!!!!!!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

just felt like posting this.. I know it will at least make 'Sucks laugh for a second or two.user posted image

7122094[/snapback]

ya i cant stand that C! He is getting worse than TO! Ok maybe not that bad but he is just another imature malcotent!

what a day huh?

at first I was indifferent as to if t.o. actually committed suicide or not.

after seeing his press conference today, I only wish he would have succeeded.

F.T.O.

what a day huh?

at first I was indifferent as to if t.o. actually committed suicide or not. 

after seeing his press conference today, I only wish he would have succeeded.

F.T.O.

7136199[/snapback]

Its all BS! A big cover up! Thats why the original police report suggested suicide and now the new one was alterd and differs! By the way what the F were you on the computer at 2 45 for! Just asking? I was on at the same time! Contrary to what people are saying about the police not investigating an attempted suicide. It is not illegal to commit suicide in the state of Texas!