Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

didn't sleep last night....left my job... long story.

that's why I tried to call you yesterday.

7137305[/snapback]

liked the ol avatar better!

dude, please do something with that Freddie Mitchell sig.

even the Cowboys passed on him.

7122024[/snapback]

I just loved those outfits he wore after the games in the press room biggrin.gif

I just loved those outfits he wore after the games in the press room biggrin.gif

7145316[/snapback]

just busting stones man, no biggie.

I might be thinking Stats for MNF..what do you guys think? It is a pretty big maybe for me though.

what a day huh?

at first I was indifferent as to if t.o. actually committed suicide or not. 

after seeing his press conference today, I only wish he would have succeeded.

F.T.O.

7136199[/snapback]

mad.gif

Regardless, no one is better than anyone else. We're all created equal. And we all equally deserve to be called out when we act like lunkheads. But the fact that Terrell Owens (or anyone else in the NFL or the NBA or the NHL or MLB) is a complete jerk doesn't make the rest of us any "better" than him, just as the fact that he makes a truckload of cash doesn't make him any "better" than us.

mad.gif

Thanx for the offer Voodoo! Im going to watch the Early games up at Stats and then watch the Eagles win at my house later. Glad to hear you have a Birds fan living next door! COWBOYS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7105943[/snapback]

mad.gif

You Dallas fans are lucky to have T.O. and I hope you all or I mean (y'all in texas talk) have been showing him the love he deserves! Why is it that every good player that goes to Dallas has to develop some type of drug dependancy??? Is it that boring in TX that your players turn to drugs just to keep entertained. Well T.O. I think it's time to come back to the eagles, we miss you over here and could use you! I think it's time to switch teams again, you got a lot of love back here. I wish you best wishes for your health, career and future.

mad.gif

mad.gif

You Dallas fans are lucky to have T.O. and I hope you all or I mean (y'all in texas talk) have been showing him the love he deserves! Why is it that every good player that goes to Dallas has to develop some type of drug dependancy??? Is it that boring in TX that your players turn to drugs just to keep entertained. Well T.O. I think it's time to come back to the eagles, we miss you over here and could use you! I think it's time to switch teams again, you got a lot of love back here.  I wish you best wishes for your health, career and future.

mad.gif

7146843[/snapback]

Hey, we're not Cowboys fans in here.... as the thread title is San Antonio EAGLES fans.

Keep your t.o. loving crap out of my section. While you're at it, move to Dallas and be a Cowboy fan if you love that a-hole so much.

I am a far better person than t.o. It's nowhere even near a contest.

go somewhere

now.

mad.gif

You Dallas fans are lucky to have T.O. and I hope you all or I mean (y'all in texas talk) have been showing him the love he deserves! Why is it that every good player that goes to Dallas has to develop some type of drug dependancy??? Is it that boring in TX that your players turn to drugs just to keep entertained. Well T.O. I think it's time to come back to the eagles, we miss you over here and could use you! I think it's time to switch teams again, you got a lot of love back here.

might be up for a drink or two tonight... anyone wanna catch up?

7152093[/snapback]

I cant tonight man! Im so f'in tired! I had a very long week! My feet are killing me! Possibly Saturday if you want to catch a few college games. Have you talked to Tony lately?

man, yet another good time at Stats. Always great hanging out.

Guys, 'Sucks and I will be there tomorrow (Sunday) around lunchtime. Please, if you can find the time, come on out. It's always a good time. Supposed to be some good food there tomorrow too. I'm always easy to spot. I'll be the guy wearing an Eagles jersey or my F.U.T.O. shirt. I always tend to stick out. Hope to see some of you there.

Dude this game sucks! What the hell is the problem with Buckhalter dropping the ball and D Mac continuing to throw the damn ball at his WRs feet! This is horse ****!

what a second half eh?

oh man I can't wait til Sunday.

and by the way, that first fumble was all McNabb.. not Buck.

Much better performance in the second half tonight. I still need to see a complete game from the Eagles. They have yet to show up for all 4 quarters! If that happens again this Sunday then we are screwed! This is going to ve a very long week for me. Im worried about all the injuries that we already have and now Brown was hurt and Stallworth tweaked his damn hammy again! I dont think he had any business in that game tonight. He should have rested!

I think they'll both be alright. Reggie was actually in at the end of the game with Garcia. And hey, with the way Greg Lewis was playing, we might just be alright.

Look at it from the Cowboys' standpoint. They have to worry about Stallworth, then Reggie Brown. Greg Lewis is under the radar. Then he comes off with two TDs. So they'll be saying what the f*** as far as that's concerned.

Withour depleted corners we kept Brett Favre and Donald Driver out of the endzone. Morencey look good in the open field, but they have to take notice that our "mop-up" defensive crew kept them out in yet another outstanding goal line stand.

Most of our points were, actually almost all of our points were scored without Stallworth or Westbrook even being on the field. Just add one of those back next week and it's hell for Dallas. If we can score 31 Monday Night points without either of those guys... just think what we're going to do without them.

If anything, once this Dallas game is done you're going to see alot of focus on this team. The hype will finally be over and "that other situation" will be behind us once and for all.

I have complete faith now.

F the Cowboys

F T.O.

let's lay down some pain come Sunday...