Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

open door policy at my place again.

don't think I'm doing Amoroso's this time though.

7191623[/snapback]

you know what im kind of pissed! What the F is this official thread ****! I had one going before you converted to a Texan!

\

COWBOYS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still not getting why we're sitting on a roster spot.

anyway, since I've been sober almost a week now and my alcoholic niceness has been erased. I'm going to have to go back to the original absolutely not on the T.O. jersey. I will allow the Roy Williams though.

so far the menu is looking like:

Buffalo Wings

Buffalo Chicken Chili

Garlic Texas Toast

and whatever I get to throw on the grill.

Requests?

I'm still not getting why we're sitting on a roster spot. 

anyway, since I've been sober almost a week now and my alcoholic niceness has been erased.  I'm going to have to go back to the original absolutely not on the T.O. jersey.  I will allow the Roy Williams though.

so far the menu is looking like:

Buffalo Wings

Buffalo Chicken Chili

Garlic Texas Toast

and whatever I get to throw on the grill.

Requests?

7200859[/snapback]

Voodoo I dont know if i can go to your home yet. Lauras Grandad is back in the hospital again. He went in last night. I had to leave work this morning so she could have the truck to go see him. Ill let you know!

just let me know.

I could probably give you a ride if you need. But whatever works.. hope everything turns out alright.

well, it seems most everyone else is cancelling out too.

so I'm not planning games anymore.

7203694[/snapback]

I want to go. I had a good time last time i went over. Its just we have some issues going on right now wit the old man. Dont not plan get togethers anymore. I really look forward to them during the week! Ill always be there when you plan something. I did not forsee this emergency coming up! Im sorry if your disapointed or pissed! That was not my intention!

just after I read your message here I talked to Darren and he said that they all weren't coming. Had a couple guys from my last job and they're not coming either.

I know you have stuff going on, so I'm not blaming you, it's just the situation as a whole. I haven't bothered to call Tony because I'm pretty sure those guys would rather go to a bar and watch the game.

and I look forward to it all week too... that's why it pisses me off when everyone either can't come or just simply decides not to.

Whats up fellaz, ready for the game today.........HELL YEAH!!!!! groovy.gif I wanna see T.O. get laid out hard, I got my inlaws coming over, yes they are cowboy fans, man I wanna rub a win in their face, C'mon eagles don't let me down. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Man, why does this have to be a late game. I can't wait.

LET'S LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON SOME MOTHER F#$!&^G COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Whats up Voodoo? I was looking for an opinion from you on this weekends game plan. I understand that the Saints have the skill positions covered very well. However in my opinion i beleive that the Saints have not seen a D like ours before. We are very quick and i think we should be able to acount for Bush with no problem. Ive heard several people on here say that we need to pound the ball against the Saints. I say the other. Our passsing game looks very good. The Saints just lost their starting safety last Sunday. I say we try and exploit that and continue with the passing attack. I think we can go deep on them early and often! What are your thoughts? COWBOYS SUCK!

I'm now full on planning our move to San Antonio.

It will happen before the start of preseason.

I need to know if any fellow fans are down there....even if only 1.

The only part about moving down there I hate is having to be so far away from my team and my fanmates.

I may prove to be a valuable acquaintance or friend.  I intend on installing satellite and purchasing the NFL ticket every season to watch every game.

I intend to have batches of Amoroso rolls shipped in.

every game I cook for whoever decides to come over... we pretty much maintain and open door policy for eagles fans that may find their way to us.

Anyway, hope to meet up with any or all of you at some point when I get down there.  I really look forward to taking in massive amounts of Captain Morgan's and running around the streets of my neighborhood with my Eagle flag when we take a Super Bowl.

5942149[/snapback]

I live in San Antonio, but grew up as an Eagles fan in South Jersey. The only good thing about being in San Antonio is that you can see all the Eagles games on the NFL Ticket. I am still hoping they win a Super Bowl during my life. I hate the Cowboys. It is 3 days later and the press is still talking about what the Eagles did to them last Sunday.

Whats up Voodoo? I was looking for an opinion from you on this weekends game plan. I understand that the Saints have the skill positions covered very well. However in my opinion i beleive that the Saints have not seen a D like ours before. We are very quick and i think we should be able to acount for Bush with no problem. Ive heard several people on here say that we need to pound the ball against the Saints. I say the other. Our passsing game looks very good. The Saints just lost their starting safety last Sunday. I say we try and exploit that and continue with the passing attack. I think we can go deep on them early and often! What are your thoughts? COWBOYS SUCK!

7242794[/snapback]

I don't think their safeties were stellar to begin with, and losing a starter surely does not help. I think we'll see a big game from L.J. I just see them being way too busy downfield if we go with 3 and hopefully some 4 receiver sets. We all know that Simoneau isn't going to be able to handle L.J. in the middle if we send him across.

Other than that, the pattern would say that we should see Avant with a big day (which would require 4 receiver sets). I agree with you about going to the air. Use these next couple weeks to air it out and get JAX a little relaxed against our run game. We're going really have to pound it out with JAX. These next two games should be played building up to them.

I just think we have way to much for the Saints on offense. We just have to prepare like it's the Super Bowl and take care of business. New Orleans, the city and the team, will love nothing more than a win over the caliber team that we are becoming.

logc3... thanks for checking in on the thread. There's actually a pretty big group of fans in the area. Just check in here from time to time..we get together every now and again.

I live in San Antonio, but grew up as an Eagles fan in South Jersey.  The only good thing about being in San Antonio  is that you can see all the Eagles games on the NFL Ticket.  I am still hoping they win a Super Bowl during my life.  I hate the Cowboys.  It is 3 days later and the press is still talking about what the Eagles did to them last Sunday.

7244146[/snapback]

Welcome to the boards logc3! Nice to have another fan here in San Antonio! Voodoo and i have the NFL ticket as well.

Hey 'Sucks...... do you like to watch hockey at all?

7246569[/snapback]

I played all over the United States and Cananda growing up! I played RD. I have an awesome slap shot! I watch but i dont keep up with it like football. Actually i like several team though.

Flyers

Black Hawks

Bruins

Stars

I like all of them!

well I was sent a thing in the mail to register for two free Rampage tix at the AT&T center. Not sure when the games are, but you're more than welcome to the second ticket.