Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voodoochile75

San Antonio Eagles Fans

well I was sent a thing in the mail to register for two free Rampage tix at the AT&T center.  Not sure when the games are, but you're more than welcome to the second ticket.

7247477[/snapback]

When is the game?

I see voodoo and SUCKS have Sunday Ticket, but has anyone on here with Time Warner figured out if we're getting the game in SA? The Fox listings and Map have us getting Eagles/Saints, but titantv.com has us getting Giants/Falcons and the channel guide says TBA or something like that.

Just seeing if anyone has the inside scoop.

Thanks guys.

edit: I hate Time Warner. censored.gif

I would almost imagine you would. Most Eagles games have been on here without the Ticket. I think San Fran is the only game I've actually watched on the Ticket so far.

If you can't get it I'm sure you can catch up with some other guys here at one of the bars if you like. If not, my door is always open to any Eagles fans that find their way.

I see voodoo and SUCKS have Sunday Ticket, but has anyone on here with Time Warner figured out if we're getting the game in SA?  The Fox listings and Map have us getting Eagles/Saints, but titantv.com has us getting Giants/Falcons and the channel guide says TBA or something like that.

Just seeing if anyone has the inside scoop.

Thanks guys.

edit:  I hate Time Warner.  censored.gif

7249313[/snapback]

Ya bro i dont know about what games are being shown. I tell you this though. I axed that Time Warner BS! The service sucks the prices are way to high and they dont have NFL network and i dont see them getting it anytime soon! I got Direct TV basically for the NFL network but they were running a special for first time customers with the Ticket. I bit! If i can find out ill let you know. Ill be on the look out!

I think I can go to any one I want.

7247989[/snapback]

Well let me know. I dont know much about minor league hockey but id like to see a team that likes to fight a lot!

Ya bro i dont know about what games are being shown. I tell you this though. I axed that Time Warner BS! The service sucks the prices are way to high and they dont have NFL network and i dont see them getting it anytime soon! I got Direct TV basically for the NFL network but they were running a special for first time customers with the Ticket. I bit! If i can find out ill let you know. Ill be on the look out!

7249865[/snapback]

Only reason we still have it is because the wife has an irrational hatred for dishes. She claims there are thousands of problems with them, etc. but both my neighbors have direcTV and have never had a complaint.

She says it will go out in the rain. I said <Jim Mora>"Rain?? Rain??!! In San Antonio??"</Jim Mora> dry.gif

Only reason we still have it is because the wife has an irrational hatred for dishes.  She claims there are thousands of problems with them, etc. but both my neighbors have direcTV and have never had a complaint.

She says it will go out in the rain.  I said <Jim Mora>"Rain?? Rain??!! In San Antonio??"</Jim Mora>  dry.gif

7256418[/snapback]

just be sure to bring this up every time your cable goes out.

I've had DirecTV for a couple years and it's maybe gone out 5 times ... if that.

Fantasy question of the week.

Who should I start, Reggie Brown or Marques Colston

I'm surely not taking out Berrian agains Arizona to play them both.

Fantasy question of the week.

Who should I start, Reggie Brown or Marques Colston

I'm surely not taking out Berrian agains Arizona to play them both.

7258401[/snapback]

Id go with Brown! As long as Stallworth isnt playing! I think Colston is on a slide. He started out great and everybody jumped all over his nuts on the waiver wire. He only had 38 yds against Tampa Bay last week. A game they should have lost.

Colston is still the early leader as rookie Wr of the year even with his worst game last Sunday. The Saints have been playing over their heads so far. Colstons value will take a big hit and the Saints have plenty of other scoring options. Instead of forcing things to Colston they will simply go elsewhere. As good as Colston has been dump him while his value is still high and you can get something for him!

I've been thinking of getting rid of him and Edgerrin James. I know Edge is going to let me down big time this week against the Bears and Jones-Drew is on a bye. Hopefully Michael Turner has a big game against San Fran.

But hey, when Donovan's your QB.. you're in it ever week!!.

So right now here's my lineup (we have to have 2 RBs and 2WRS)

Donovan McNabb

Edgerrin James

Michael Turner

Bernard Berrian

Reggie Brown

L.J. Smith

David Akers

Bengals DST.

my reserves

David Carr (yea right.. not til McMVP's bye at week 9

Correll Buckhalter

Maurice Jones-Drew (bye)

Marques Colston

Jason Witten

Saints DST (just think that Philly is going to light them up)

I've been thinking of getting rid of him and Edgerrin James.  I know Edge is going to let me down big time this week against the Bears and Jones-Drew is on a bye.  Hopefully Michael Turner has a big game against San Fran.

Donovan McNabb

Edgerrin James

Michael Turner

Bernard Berrian

Reggie Brown

L.J. Smith

David Akers

Bengals DST.

my reserves

Correll Buckhalter

Maurice Jones-Drew (bye)

Marques Colston

Jason Witten

7262180[/snapback]

Your starters look good for this week! I am picking up Carr of the waiver wire and playing him over Eli Sunday!

anyone that wants to come over tomorrow let me know as soon as possible.

and this means anyone and everyone that wants to come over is more than welcome.

'Sucks.. I'm going to call Tony and see what's up. He called the other day and said to tell you "hi". He's been trying to get up with everyone but's been a bit busy.

and to you guys that are new to the thread.. wives and kids are always welcome over on gameday too.

So don't be shy.. it's always a good time over here.

I've been thinking of getting rid of him and Edgerrin James.  I know Edge is going to let me down big time this week against the Bears and Jones-Drew is on a bye.  Hopefully Michael Turner has a big game against San Fran.

Donovan McNabb

Edgerrin James

Michael Turner

Bernard Berrian

Reggie Brown

L.J. Smith

David Akers

Bengals DST.

my reserves

Correll Buckhalter

Maurice Jones-Drew (bye)

Marques Colston

Jason Witten

7262180[/snapback]

laugh.gif Another guy who picks a bunch of Eagles players for their fantasy team! I always get crap about it but it's worked out pretty good for me the past couple years (barring 2nd half of '05). Gotta have good backups for the bye week though. Thats when I usually get burned.

My lineup:

QB McNabb

WR Reggie Brown

WR Terry Glenn

WR Mushin Muhammed

RB Westbrook

RB Tatum Bell

TE LJ Smith

K Jeff Wilkins

D Philly

Backups:

Marion Barber III

Chris Cooley

Ranele El

Nate Burleson

McNair

New England

Lost my first game week before last when Westbrook sat out because I had him in the lineup. Didn't know he wasn't playing until just before the game. Funny thing is I lost by 1 freakin' point. dry.gif

anyone that wants to come over tomorrow let me know as soon as possible.

and this means anyone and everyone that wants to come over is more than welcome.

'Sucks.. I'm going to call Tony and see what's up.  He called the other day and said to tell you "hi".  He's been trying to get up with everyone but's been a bit busy.

and to you guys that are new to the thread.. wives and kids are always welcome over on gameday too.

So don't be shy.. it's always a good time over here.

7265180[/snapback]

dude i wish you could have at least called me today and said you wanted people to come over there! I want to come but i dont know how long ican stay! Ill be ther if the invite is still open! You going to wacth all the pregame **** or what? I can get there early! Dont want to intrude though!

you can come over any time.

You might be the only one though. I remembered that Tony has his military obligations this weekend. Then I called Darren and he's still looking for a house, so I gave up. I lost Mark's number and email....so I have to find that again.

Just give me a call in the morning.

you can come over any time.

You might be the only one though.  I remembered that Tony has his military obligations this weekend.  Then I called Darren and he's still looking for a house, so I gave up.  I lost Mark's number and email....so I have to find that again.

Just give me a call in the morning.

7267551[/snapback]

You mind if i get there around 11. I dont care about everyone else! F them! Dude were solid! Your the first f'in real Eagle fan i met. I know i shafted you last time but i had **** going on! I dont get down like that bro! Im ther i just cant remember the exit number! Let me know!

11's cool.

where'd the F Bush come from?

not that I don't agree.........

7267632[/snapback]

just venting!

good Eagle morning! Were going to F the Saints up and blow the f'in roof off that **** dome! Watch the Saints Voodoo cuz you and i will be going to watch them here soon in San Antonio!