Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daellis99

Philly fans in ATLANTA

I live here in Ga where they Love Vick and the Falcons. Since I am in the military and not from here I show my Eagle pride always. Almost everyday I get into into a discussion on why the Eagles are better than the Falcons and why McNabb is a better QB than Vick to me. I tell them everytime the difference between McNabb and Vick is that Vick plays great but McNabb is a great Player. I can't wait till the season starts so I can wear my jerseys every weekend. Are there anymore here in Southern Ga? Eagle_smiley.jpg

I live here in Ga where they Love Vick and the Falcons. Since I am in the military and not from here I show my Eagle pride always. Almost everyday I get into into a discussion on why the Eagles are better than the Falcons and why McNabb is a better QB than Vick to me. I tell them everytime the difference between McNabb and Vick is that Vick plays great but McNabb is a great Player.  I can't wait till the season starts so I can wear my jerseys every weekend. Are there anymore here in Southern Ga? Eagle_smiley.jpg

6035897[/snapback]

Right Here in Atlanta.

I live here in Ga where they Love Vick and the Falcons. Since I am in the military and not from here I show my Eagle pride always. Almost everyday I get into into a discussion on why the Eagles are better than the Falcons and why McNabb is a better QB than Vick to me. I tell them everytime the difference between McNabb and Vick is that Vick plays great but McNabb is a great Player.  I can't wait till the season starts so I can wear my jerseys every weekend. Are there anymore here in Southern Ga? Eagle_smiley.jpg

6035897[/snapback]

I live in sothern Ga too and I am in the military...... I know what you mean about these georgians and their infatuation with Michael Vick. In my opinion MIchael Vick is more of a running back that can throw the ball than a quaterback who can run. He does have a live arm but accuracy sucks..on the other hand my man #5 is a quaterback that can run.

6035897[/snapback]

Discussion insinuates that Vick fans may have a valid argument. You should think of it as education. You're letting Vick fans no why McNabb is a better QB than Vick will ever be. Vick is a great athlete. Real fast, strong arm. Probably make for a great slot receiver that could throw the flea flicker. McNabb is a great QB. Tough, a leader, intelligent and able to use his entire offensive unit.

I watched a few games at Rocky Mountain last year.  This is a very passionate group to watch the games with.  I love it!!!

6728366[/snapback]

woot

RMP is a blast for Eagles games. Atlantadelphia should be huge this year. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Plus if you can get 680AM The Fan out of Atlanta their afternoon drive co-host John Kincaid is a HUGE Eagles fan and is always talking up the Birds and has good guests.

He also does his own show on ESPN Radio and fills in often for Colin Cowherd and Dan Patrick. He always lets the nation know he is a died in the wool Eagles fan.

Yo, Atlantadelphia (Rocky Mountain Pizza) was GREAT thumbup.gif ! There's no doubt in my mind that it's the best place in Atlanta to watch the Iggles Eagle_smiley.jpg.

From the moment you drive up, you see nothing but Eagles' jerseys on the backs of fans, "Home of the Philadelphia Eagles" signs outside, and you hear that familiar Philly/South Jersey accent from all the patrons that pack the bar. I loved the excitement and feeling of camraderie amongst the entire group. People who'd been going there for years made newcomers and my friend visiting from West Philly for the weekend feel like they never left the city.

I'll definitely be there for every game I can make this season. If you're looking for a place and you live within an hour of downtown (and maybe even more), it's well worth the trip!

Go Birds!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

P.s. Cursin' out Cowboys' fans and every time they put TO on the screen was just an added bonus!

I've been going to Sports Line Bar and Grill on Windy Hill Road in Marrietta for the past few years. There's a core group of about 20 Eagles fans. It's pretty cool, but I plan to check out Rocky Mountain at least once this year. FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!

I can't wait...I moved to Atlanta last October, and haven't found a good place to watch games yet. I have been to RMP before after work one day, so I know it's cool. Just didn't know it was a Eagles Nest...I'll be there tomorrow against the G-Men for sure!!!

I live in Decatur, about 25 minutes east, but it'll be worth it.

Look... Plain and simple... if you're an Eagles fan in Atlanta, Rocky Mountain Pizza aka Atlantadelphia is where you need to be watching your Eagles games. I've been going there for 3-4 years now and every week, there are AT LEAST 50-100 Eagles fans packed into the place belting out Eagles chants and the Fight Song with every score... not to mention heckling the hell out of anyone dumb enough to come strolling in with the opposing team jersey on. I've been to a couple other Eagle friendly bars here in the ATL, but they really don't have anything on RMP.

I was finding myself in atlanta, with nary a place to watch the eagle/cowpuke game that was coming up soon. I was just wandering around and then as I was driving up 10th street, right at georgia tech, I see a bunch of eagle jerseys outside this bar. people were wearing them, too. and they are standing around this fire on the ground and cheering.

it looked like a black football jersey with an 81 on it. AND IT WAS!!!!

Rocky Mountain Pizza Rocks!!!!

10th and Hemphill or 1005 Hemphill Ave, Atlanta, Georgia. even the doofus with the duke hat, pretending the "D" stood for dallas had some fun.

the me o jersey got set on fire at halftime really, but the story is better otherwise.

Sounds like a great place.

Too bad it didn't exist when I went there. It would have been a heck of a lot easier to find the game.

sounds like a great time thorny. there was an 81 jersey burned at our tailgate too, the only thing that burned was the number, the rest of the jersey survived, it was weird.

did hotlanta live up to the hype. did you enjoy She's hooters?

it was fun and bass was on tap.

I thoroughly enjoyed the boobies of all girls in attendance.

I was finding myself in atlanta, with nary a place to watch the eagle/cowpuke game that was coming up soon.  I was just wandering around and then as I was driving up 10th street, right at georgia tech, I see a bunch of eagle jerseys outside this bar.  people were wearing them, too.  and they are standing around this fire on the ground and cheering. 

it looked like a black football jersey with an 81 on it.  AND IT WAS!!!!

10th and Hemphill or 1005 Hemphill Ave, Atlanta, Georgia.  even the doofus with the duke hat, pretending the "D" stood for dallas had some fun.

the me o jersey got set on fire at halftime really, but the story is better otherwise.

7243052[/snapback]

This thread contains the content of about 108 "Thorny" posts length of text wise.

it was fun and bass was on tap.

I thoroughly enjoyed the boobies of all girls in attendance.

7244429[/snapback]

girl boobies are always nice unless they are attached to an ugly fat chick, like t-bone.

I was finding myself in atlanta, with nary a place to watch the eagle/cowpuke game that was coming up soon.  I was just wandering around and then as I was driving up 10th street, right at georgia tech, I see a bunch of eagle jerseys outside this bar.  people were wearing them, too.  and they are standing around this fire on the ground and cheering. 

10th and Hemphill or 1005 Hemphill Ave, Atlanta, Georgia.  even the doofus with the duke hat, pretending the "D" stood for dallas had some fun.

7243052[/snapback]

I miss RMP. Great place to get hammered.

I assume you were hanging with Moloko?

7243052[/snapback]

That's cool. You had nowhere to go and found just the place.

That's cool. You had nowhere to go and found just the place.

7246218[/snapback]

Not quite. dry.gif