Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daellis99

Philly fans in ATLANTA

**************Game Alert*******************8

A win is a win is a win. This week we need another win! We are going to have "The Big Raffle" this week. We have an all swede Eagles Jacket (MSRP $160.00). Tickets will be $5.00/ticket, drawing will be at the end of the 3rd quarter after our regular raffle (Eagles fan gear- $2.00/ticket or 3 tickets for $5.00). Please RSVP. Thanks

Our Eagles nest at Varner's Tavern has made the papers! http://www.ajc.com/sports/metro-atlanta-ya...ies-175607.html Also, don't forget to look up our Facebook group called Philadelphia Eagles in Atlanta/Smyrna: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107629402295 Please join for updates on our Eagles Nest.

We will have REAL S. Philly pretzels and Philly Fries. The kids play table in the non-smoking section has been a hit and will be there again for all of the kids.

Get there early for a premier seat, dress in green, grab the kids, and call your friends. Everyone is welcome here! Go Birds!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SWOOPFAN

WWW.VARNERSTAVERN.COM

Philadelphiaeagles09@gmail.com

Definitely hitting RMP on Sunday. I found out about this last night and found a clip of the crowd celebrating an Eagles TD on youtube. Can't wait, looks like a great time. It'll be nice to not be the only Eagles fan at a bar for once ;)

Are there any good eagle bars in atlanta? If so please let me know.

Hey Mikey54, There are 2 Eagles bars. Rocky Mountain Pizza(RMP) it is located near 10th and Hemp in Atlanta. The other one is Varner's Tavern in Smyrna. Varners is only about 20-30 mins from down town and has a pretty good crowd. RMP can get packed and is crazy some games where Varners is more structured with raffles for fan gear and has a family friendly section. Its all in your preference, just read the previous posts. If you're on facebook, check out the facebook group "Philadelphia Eagles in Atlanta/Smyrna" There is a lot of information about the Varner's group there, or you can email us at philadelphiaeagles09@gmail.com

-Ryan

good stuff on this board, looking to hit up Varners and RMP pizza this year, was part of the North Group up at The Tavern.

I got a hold of a suite on my own for the Eagles Sunday night game on 9/18 at the GA Dome.

I am looking to fill the suite with nothing but Eagles Fans. Anyone interested?

Just got my tickets today, very nice and shinny and excited about Sunday Night Football game - will be family friendly crowd - my son , mother from Philly etc part of our group but I have room for a few more if folks are interested.

eaglemike2020@gmail.com

It's the most wonderful time of the year!! The kids are back in school, it's starting to cool off, and FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! This year is going to be a fun new season for our group at Varner's Tavern. We have been quietly growing our Varner's group during the summer and planning out this new season to make it bigger and better.

We are having a big party to celebrate the return of Eagles football! There is going to be beer, balloons, banners, Eagles football, and raffles! We are going to have 2 raffles this week. First, our standard raffle for Philadelphia fan gear ($2.00 per ticket or 3 tickets for $5.00) and then a second "Special" raffle ($5.00 per ticket). The Special raffle will have 2 separate sets of Eagles/Falcon's game tickets! The Eagles Vs Falcon's game is September 18th 8:20pm. The first set of tickets, are 2 game tickets, located in the 300 level, parking pass NOT included. The second set of tickets, is the Miller Lite package. It comes with 2 tickets for the tailgate party where you will pick up your 2 game tickets seated in the Miller Lite suite. Suite seats include all you can eat and drink during the game. We think parking IS included but not 100% sure of that just yet. Also, the beer reps. are sending us some girls to promo their beer and give away free stuff! Between the raffles and the give always from the beer girls, you may end up with all the tee-shirts you need for this football season!

Start the season off right, with a big group of friendly Eagles fans and a cold beer! Don't sit at home alone, in your worn out old McNabb jersey, yelling at the game on TV. Grab some friends and come party with us! E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!

https://www.facebook...s/107629402295/

philadelphiaeagles09@gmail.com

good stuff on this board, looking to hit up Varners and RMP pizza this year, was part of the North Group up at The Tavern.

I got a hold of a suite on my own for the Eagles Sunday night game on 9/18 at the GA Dome.

I am looking to fill the suite with nothing but Eagles Fans. Anyone interested?

Just got my tickets today, very nice and shinny and excited about Sunday Night Football game - will be family friendly crowd - my son , mother from Philly etc part of our group but I have room for a few more if folks are interested.

eaglemike2020@gmail.com

I am new to the message board,and I noticed you were a wayward Birds fan.I am in NC originally from PA,the love and fanaticism relocated here with me.Anyway, I noticed you have invited Eagles fans for the Atl game..I was looking into going to that one since its the closest.Can u give me some more details, I am interested.thanks,u can send me an email: kmlmh.74@gmail.com

One of the best ways to get over an ugly loss is to get ready for the next game! So here it is! The Eagles are STILL in an urgent place this week as they get ready to face the 49ers in Philly.

Varner's has been puting together a great football party every week for us. If you haven't made it out to Varner's for a game this season, now is the time to come! If you are on Facebook you need to join our FB group!! Good stuff happening there and lots of info! FB group name is Philadelphia Eagles in Atlanta/Smyrna or go to https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/107629402295/

Don't sit at home alone yelling at the Eagles on TV. People will think you're crazy...Come out to Varner's and yell at the Eagles on TV with all of us! People already know we're crazy!

Email us at Philadelphiaeagles09@gmail.com

Kermit said it best, "It's not easy being green." Remember it is early in the season still and there is a lot of football left to be played. It may be ugly right now but, we are having a lot of fun up at Varner's! Our raffles have been packed with cool new items. Ladies, there has been jewelry, a game day pouch, and cute Tee's in the raffles.

Varner's has been putting together a great football party every week for us. If you haven't made it out to Varner's for a game this season, now is the time to come! If you are on Facebook you need to join our FB group!! Good stuff happening there and lots of info! https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/107629402295/

Don't sit at home alone yelling at the Eagles on TV. People will think you're crazy...Come out to Varner's and yell at the Eagles on TV with all of us! People already know we're crazy!

philadelphiaeagles09@gmail.com

Introducing "THE EAGLES NEST" at Varner's Tavern!

The Eagles Nest at Varner's Tavern is a Private, non-smoking, adult room(18 and up), next to the bar! Watch all your Eagles games in style! The Eagles nest can hold up to 30 fans and offers a great party atmosphere without all the smoke! Come check out our new nest!

There will still be a section of tables in the main bar area (smoking) designated for Eagles fans. Also available to us will be a kid friendly section in the non smoking dinning room and the large outdoor patio.

If you are on Facebook you need to join our FB group!! Good stuff happening there and lots of info! https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/107629402295/ "Philadelphia Eagles in Atlanta/Smyrna"

New Rewards Program At Varner's Tavern for Philadelphia Eagles Fan's! Join our Facebook page to learn more!

www.facebook.com/groups/smyrnadelphia

Get food discounts

Free Raffle Tickets

Varner's House Cash!

and MORE!

New Non Smoking Eagles Nest! A private party room to watch all our Eagles games with out the smoke and ALL of the Party!

Join us on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/groups/smyrnadelphia

Email- Philadelphiaeagles09@gmail.com

*****UPDATE***** We are locked in!! Lincoln Financial Group will be hosting a party with Smyrnadelphia this October 27th (week 8) for the Eagles Giants game at 1:00pm. There will be a killer raffle with lots of Eagles gear never seen before supplied by LFG!! Mark your calendars! You will not want to miss this Eagles game at Varner's Tavern! Got to Facebook Group name "Smyrnadelphia" for more details. Also check out our new website. www.smyrnadelphia.com!!! Watch your Eagles games at Varner's Tavern in Smyrna!

WE HAVE "THE LINC" COMING TO ATLANTA

In or near Atlanta? Check us out! www.smyrnadelphia.com People from Lincoln Financial Group will be down in Atlanta Oct. 27th for the Eagles Vs. Giants game. They are bringing some cool stuff to raffle and give away! This is also a charity event for Alive Ministries to feed hungry children and their families in our area! We will be accepting donations of non-perishable food goods, toiletries, and money. 100% of the raffle proceeds will also go to Alive Ministries. This will help Alive Ministries buy turkeys and hams as they ready their food pantries for the holidays. We need ALL Eagles fans to stand up and show everyone how tenaciously loyal we are to our team, family, friends, and community! Come out for some fun, food, prizes, and most of all, watch the Eagles beat up the Giants one more time! Grab your friends and come out to Varners Oct 27th Eagles Vs. Giants, fun starts at 11:00am. www.facebook.com/groups/smyrnadelphia for more details.

We are located at Varners tavern, 725 Concord Rd, in Smyrna Ga. 30082---- a suburb 20 minutes Northwest of the ATL.