Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglepride101

MD PHILLY FANS!

There is actually a huge group of Eagles fans in DC. Ask anyone who went to FEDEX for the game vs. the Skins. We took over the place. I swear if you were looking away and heard cheering , you couldn't tell if we had scored or they had. It was that bad. They should've played Fly Eagles Fly after we heard, it would've got more cheers than boos.

Go Eagle_smiley.jpg

Rockville!

Man all my friends like the Redskins. It sucks because only one of them is good to talk football with and the rest of them don't understand anything except, "Randle El! Brandon Lloyd! woohoo!" Half of them didn't even know who Brandon Lloyd was till then either..

Are there any places where Eagles games are on TV in or around DC? I wish there was because I need some Eagles fans to watch games with!

(Not bars though.. I'm only 16)

I'm from Philly, but I've been at Fort Meade, MD for the last 6 months training for a new job in the army. I've made it a point to wear something eagles related (hat, jersey, pants, shirt...) almost daily to show my love. Can't wait to come back in July.

Yeah!  I'm from Bethesda.  And  COMPLETLY get what your saying.

They can't get off of Randal-Els balls.  HE CAUGHT ONE FRICKIN TD LAST YEAR!!! ONE!!! As for places to watch games, I have no idea.  We got lucky last year, I think 12 of the Eagles' games were on TV over in MD.  I'm younger too, 13, so I wouldn't know about the bars either...

6413707[/snapback]

glad to know someone knows what im saying! haha it kills me. theyre so naive about it.

I'm from Philly, but I've been at Fort Meade, MD for the last 6 months training for a new job in the army. I've made it a point to wear something eagles related (hat, jersey, pants, shirt...) almost daily to show my love. Can't wait to come back in July.

I love it when I see people wearing Eagles stuff down here. I remember I had my dad drive up to Philly with me for the Atlanta playoff game when we went to the superbowl to watch it with my aunt and uncle. that morning when we went out for bagels, i swear on my life that like 95% of people outside were wearing either eagles jerseys or eagles shirts or a combination of a million eagles things

I love it when I see people wearing Eagles stuff down here. I remember I had my dad drive up to Philly with me for the Atlanta playoff game when we went to the superbowl to watch it with my aunt and uncle. that morning when we went out for bagels, i swear on my life that like 95% of people outside were wearing either eagles jerseys or eagles shirts or a combination of a million eagles things

6420837[/snapback]

I still remember driving down to the Eagles game at Fedex when this HUGE Grayhound bus drives past with all of these crazy eagle fans screaming, drinking beers, opening up the windows and blaring FLY EAGLS FLY so loud it busted up the speakers after 10 or so minutes being stuck in Beltway traffic. I'm suprised a cop didn't pull them over. Just seeing all of those geren jerseys , rude fans, and alcohol really made me feel what it is to be a Philly sports fan. towel.giftowel.gif

GO Eagle_smiley.jpg

Bel-Air

Evryone down here is a F'n Redskins Fan!

6414180[/snapback]

Bel-Air here also

Representing Chevy Chase, MD!

I've been Beating up these pencil necked; dress wearing redskins fans for over 40 years smile.gif

Some years have been tougher than others.

There is actually a huge group of Eagles fans in DC. Ask anyone who went to FEDEX for the game vs. the Skins.  We took over the place.  I swear if you were looking away and heard cheering , you couldn't tell if we had scored or they had. It was that bad. They should've played Fly Eagles Fly after we heard, it would've got more cheers than boos. 

Go  Eagle_smiley.jpg

6384814[/snapback]

Ya know, ppl keep talkin abnout how much they wanna beat Dallas n thats great n all but living in Maryland i love beating the Redskins just about as much as beating the Cowgirls, cus whenever the Eagles beat Washington, i bust on Every F'n Redskins fan down here! worthy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

glad to know someone knows what im saying! haha it kills me. theyre so naive about it.

6420837[/snapback]

I got lucky cus in Harford county, since were so close to PA, I got every eagles game from a lancester station. worthy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

I'm from baltimore county...15 min north of the city. I love the eagles but have to deal with ravens fans and they're worse than redskin fans because they are disillustional. They drive me nuts. Heres a story for you. A couple years ago, maybe 2000, the ravens played the eagles in the preseason at Baltimore. I was there in my McNabb jersey cheering on the eagles. I was 15 at the time and I'm a small guy...5'6 now at 21 years old. Of all of the eagles fans there, I got picked on the most. Grown men were trying to fight me for no other reason than I was in an eagles jersey. So naturally I tried to fight them because true eagles fans aren't punks although my friends knew better and stopped me. The reason this story is interesting is because I saw these same guys walk right by "grown" eagles fans with their mouths shut. They were afraid. So thats what I have to put up with living around this beltway...I think i'd rather deal with the capital beltway redskin fans.

Fred MD in the house, and u know I'm bumpin this!!!!

What up, Gburg????

6570945[/snapback]

ZOD!!! Do we have a new home for Sunday afternoons?? btw, tickets are in hand for the Titans. thumbup.gif

Laurel, MD here

As for the area eagle bars only two are worth watching the games at:

Baltimore

Magerk's Pub

1061 South Charles St.

Washington

Rhino Bar

3295 M St (Georgetown)

202-333-3150

Both are excellent and serve the two repsective metro areas very well, although I give an edge to Rhino.

ZOD!!! Do we have a new home for Sunday afternoons?? btw, tickets are in hand for the Titans.  thumbup.gif

6571150[/snapback]

still looking, but ain't found none around here, and I don't feel like going to Magerks or Rhino's every weekend. I'll let you know on that..

PS-I'm tryin to round up a lot of us to go watch that movie "Invincible" when it comes out. Just a bunch of Birdz fans taking over the theater. Are you down for that??? Let me know.