Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglepride101

MD PHILLY FANS!

still looking, but ain't found none around here, and I don't feel like going to Magerks or Rhino's every weekend.  I'll let you know on that..

PS-I'm tryin to round up a lot of us to go watch that movie "Invincible" when it comes out.  Just a bunch of Birdz fans taking over the theater.  Are you down for that???  Let me know.

6591869[/snapback]

I think the flick comes out in late August and I can assure you of at least two of us showing up.

Adios Maryland Eagle fans!! After 2 years of Frederick MD, I am moving back to Philly. I'll be back for the Ravens preseason and Redskins games. No more of driving to Magerks for away games and that dreaded 3 hr return drive on Sundays and Monday nights from Philly after the home games.

Out in the west. Garrett co. common you guys who live outside the Metropolis. Lets see ya.Add to the mix the Steelers fans around hereand I know how you all feel.Crows, Foreskins, Feelers. Got em all here Eagle_smiley.jpg

tight me too

you know katie silk? (just graduated)

6619560[/snapback]

do you know hannah spiro?

yo! representing......... From D.C. livin out here in Gaithersburg MD and i don't

care if i'm in REDSKINS territory still yelling and shouting GO EAGLES

all day errryday! GO EAGLES Eagle_smiley.jpgtowel.gif

grew up in Philly, now im in Edgewood MD. I need to move further north so i can get the eagles games on regular TV and save a few bucks on the NFL ticket

go eagles! w00t!

Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'm from baltimore county...15 min north of the city.  I love the eagles but have to deal with ravens fans and they're worse than redskin fans because they are disillustional.  They drive me nuts.  Heres a story for you.  A couple years ago, maybe 2000, the ravens played the eagles in the preseason at Baltimore.  I was there in my McNabb jersey cheering on the eagles.  I was 15 at the time and I'm a small guy...5'6 now at 21 years old.  Of all of the eagles fans there, I got picked on the most.  Grown men were trying to fight me for no other reason than I was in an eagles jersey.  So naturally I tried to fight them because true eagles fans aren't punks although my friends knew better and stopped me.  The reason this story is interesting is because I saw these same guys walk right by "grown" eagles fans with their mouths shut.  They were afraid.  So thats what I have to put up with living around this beltway...I think i'd rather deal with the capital beltway redskin fans.

6532624[/snapback]

Im in Balto,co. i have been an Eagles fan for oh 15 years now, i was at the game you are speaking of,,, i see your point,,,, im 6'2 225 and i didnt have that problem,, except for some old lady behind me called me a trader,, i laughed and bought her hotdog,, ya gotta have a good and positive attitude when dealing with other fans, your gonna get that everywhere worthy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

Richard Montgomery.  you?

6573798[/snapback]

Theres 1 more called the Beltway lounge and billiards,, nice place 12 tv,s and 2 big screens always has the Eagles games on,,the owners are skins fans, but that makes it all the more interesting,, lottsa specials too. towel.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

Theres 1 more called the Beltway lounge and billiards,, nice place 12 tv,s and 2 big screens always has the Eagles games on,,the owners are skins fans, but that makes it all the more interesting,, lottsa specials too. towel.gif  Eagle_smiley.jpg

6675493[/snapback]

thats awesome.. where is this? also just wondering, but why do some places ALWAYS gauranteed have eagles games on if we arent in philly? I always wonder that..

there is a billiards place near my house that has a million sweet TVs but I have no idea if they have Eagles games on. Guess I'll have to find out soon..

I will be at the Eagles- Ravens PS game in a couple of weeks and have heard a lot of cool things about Magerks. I am thinking of doing pre-game festivities there with a few friends (all coming down from Philly).

Can anyone please tell me what it is like there? Will there be a lot of fellow fans there?

Please let me know if we should stop.

Thanks!

magerks is cool place normally and even better for eagle games...never been there for a preseason game but i would think it would be ok with the eagles in town

dont expect all eagle fans tho there will be a large amount of raven fans as well

Just moved to Bel Air, MD.

I am looking for a good sports bar to watch the Birds.....

I live closeby Torino's on 543 and 22.

Any body kow of a good spot besides Magerk's?

for specifically eagles there arent any

it magerks in bmore and rhino in dc.....period

6784474[/snapback]

LP: Is there ample parking at Magerks and can one then easily walk to the stadium?

Thanks.

Just moved to Bel Air, MD. 

I am looking for a good sports bar to watch the Birds.....

I live closeby Torino's on 543 and 22. 

Any body kow of a good spot besides Magerk's?

6784390[/snapback]

That sucks. What about Sports Bars in general? Any good ones in Bel Air or surrounds? (with the NFL ticke tof course)

Yo'

I'm in Adamstown! Need to catch some games. Where's the best place in FredCo w/out having to put up with the Candy A-- Skins' fans?

Salazar

ZOD!!! Do we have a new home for Sunday afternoons?? btw, tickets are in hand for the Titans.  thumbup.gif

6571150[/snapback]