Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglepride101

MD PHILLY FANS!

LP: Is there ample parking at Magerks and can one then easily walk to the stadium?

yes you can walk to the stadium...or a cheap cab

parking is everywhere when the ravens arent playing...for a raven game it becomes a little more difficult but not impossible...just leave yourself a little extra time to drive around and find a spot...and you may have to park a little farther away...there also are some pay lots that can easily be gotten as long as you go down early enough...otherwise make sure your parallell parking skills are on point

Is Magerk's or Rhino a sports bar?

I'm 17. Would they let me in without a parent?

magerks im sure you could get in provided you didnt sit at a bar...rhino is questionable...it much more of a 'bar' atmosphere and i dont know if theyd go for that...however i would just call them to be sure

LP: Is there ample parking at Magerks and can one then easily walk to the stadium?

parking is everywhere when the ravens arent playing...for a raven game it becomes a little more difficult but not impossible...just leave yourself a little extra time to drive around and find a spot...and you may have to park a little farther away...there also are some pay lots that can easily be gotten as long as you go down early enough...otherwise make sure your parallell parking skills are on point

magerks im sure you could get in provided you didnt sit at a bar...rhino is questionable...it much more of a 'bar' atmosphere and i dont know if theyd go for that...however i would just call them to be sure

6787907[/snapback]

Thanks LP!

That sucks.  What about Sports Bars in general?  Any good ones in Bel Air or surrounds?  (with the NFL ticke tof course)

6785014[/snapback]

ya got looneys in bel air

Yo'

I'm in Adamstown!  Need to catch some games.  Where's the best place in FredCo w/out having to put up with the Candy A-- Skins' fans?

Salazar

6787016[/snapback]

I dont know about there but if you got an antenna on the TV you may be able to pick up FOX outta Johnstown PA channel 8 they play Eagles games but not sure about the preseason ones

6787907[/snapback]

sweet man. thanks. ill have to check these places out

Just moved to Bel Air, MD. 

I am looking for a good sports bar to watch the Birds.....

I live closeby Torino's on 543 and 22. 

Any body kow of a good spot besides Magerk's?

6784390[/snapback]

Welcome to Bel Air. We are right around the corner from you on Prospect Mill Road just off 543.

Local are steaming about how horriblethe Skins look this preseason...  groovy.gif

6882311[/snapback]

I know they're only using about like 2% of their (offensive) playbook, but they just have that, "im bette than you and I know it" mentality it seems instead of the "we're good and we have good players and we need to all perform as well as possible each week" mentality and that's killing them.

Also, their front 4 was getting absolutely no pressure on Brady and their Oline looked awful last night. Once again this proves that if a key player goes down for them, they're screwed.

They gave up 7 sacks, and that doesn't include other times when the QB got hit but broke away or was just hurried like crazy and couldn't get a good pass off.

The good news though, is that they haven't been able to find that "groove" in the offense (Though the D has looked good), and it appears as if they just have the mentality of a talented team that will just go down the drain.

I think they look (potentially) explosive, but once again inconsistant.

If this keeps up, us Philly fans are gonna have a fun season after all the **** we got down here last season. groovy.gif

Welcome to Bel Air.  We are right around the corner from you on Prospect Mill Road just off 543.

6882567[/snapback]

I spent my high school days in Bel Air. Living in White Marsh now. It's a great place to be to piss of Ravens fans.

I spent my high school days in Bel Air. Living in White Marsh now. It's a great place to be to piss of Ravens fans.

6896930[/snapback]

When did you graduate?

I just realized that I will be in New Brunswick Canada for the opening game. I am gonna give a shout for the Eagles now......GGG>>>OOO>>>EEE>>>AAA>>>GGG>>>LLL>>>EEE>>>SSS>>>>>>> Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gif

I'm new to the DC area - North Bethesda to be exact. I need a place close by to watch the game with some sane (read "non redskins fans) people. Don't want a big pick up bar - something casual with a decent draught beer selection. Any ideas? Anybody up for taking over a place?