Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglepride101

MD PHILLY FANS!

Representing from Baltimore, Fells Point. :)

I sometimes go to Magerks because they make a respectable cheesesteak and have the Eagles on but I often find that the fans irritate me (because half of them don't pay any attention) and parking is usually annoying. I prefer to watch the games at a local bar where the bartenders know me and they'll play the game, plus people don't mess with me because I'm an aggresive fan that screams my bloody head off.

Ravens fans don't bug me, really. They watch their game and cheer and leave me alone. :P

P.G./D.C. BABY THROW IT UP. Those Redskins fans fakin hard on this squad. The best place to watch the game, to me is Hooters in Gallery place china town in NW D.C, i've been goin there the past two seasons now, and the atmosphere is great.

Cockeysville, Md here. Is there a draft party at McGerks ?

I don't know but thats a really good question. I'm debating on where to watch the draft. I might end up just doing it at home but going out sounds like a lot more fun to me. ;)

Columbia, MD EAGLES fan here.

From Reading PA

Work in Silver Spring.........(DC)

I live surrounded by Ravens fans and work sorrounded by Deadskins fans...

Magerks in Baltimore and Champs in Columbia are my hidaways!

Everytime I go back home and see everyone wearing EAGLES gear

I get so excited and point at them and I say "yeah go eagles"

and they look at me like "F U.... Idiot"

I forget I'm home.

The Fraternity is much stronger down here when all we have is eachother sparingly.

When I point and say yeah they get excited too....

Just moved to Glen Burnie, MD on August 1. My DirecTV is all hooked up with NFL Sunday Ticket. I am good to go.

:flex:

white marsh/ perry hall. I use to watch the games at the crease in towson...buncha kids in my faternity from sj philly area would take over that place on sundays. Think i'm gonna relocate to magerks though

Annapolis here..I HATE THE NFL once again game is blacked out here, but the rest of the state and most of the country has it..anyone know of a place to watch down here??

Tom

Who is going to Magerk's tonight? I will be there and probably severely intoxicated by half time wearing a Jerome Brown jersey.

Lets go MD Eagles fans. Start shoutin out :excited:

silver spring, MD Z(formerly of st. louis ,mo)

trying to find a place to watch the game tonight...

Anyone headin to Magerks for the Steeler game?

F'in Ravens tryin to schedule their games at the same time as ours!