Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglepride101

MD PHILLY FANS!

Anyone headin to Magerks for the Steeler game?

F'in Ravens tryin to schedule their games at the same time as ours!

anyone anyone? Bueller?

I've been generally able to catch alot of games at home or at damons.....any other close bars with eagles fans?

where are you in MD?

Fox in Baltimore isn't showing a 1PM game this weekend... So no chance of Eagles/Redskins on local TV :-( Will there be an Eagles contingent at Magerk's with a 1PM Ravens home game?

Also has anyone checked out Buffalo Wild Wings in White Marsh? What's the vibe in there on Sunday afternoon? I went there for a couple of late games and enjoyed them. I don't know if I want to mess with downtown traffic with the Ravens in town.

Fox in Baltimore isn't showing a 1PM game this weekend... So no chance of Eagles/Redskins on local TV :-( Will there be an Eagles contingent at Magerk's with a 1PM Ravens home game?

If the game isn't on, Ill prob be at Magerks

As for the Ravens being on at the same time, theyll still show the Eagles

I was there for the Eagles-Steelers game when the Ravens were playing at the same time and the Eagles were still on

Also has anyone checked out Buffalo Wild Wings in White Marsh? What's the vibe in there on Sunday afternoon? I went there for a couple of late games and enjoyed them. I don't know if I want to mess with downtown traffic with the Ravens in town.

Anyone going to catch the game somewhere other than Magerk's? I don't want to deal with driving into the city, but I want to catch the game somewhere where there are going to be at least a few other Eagles fans.

I live in pasadena and they are showing it listed as being on tv. What cable company do you have?

I live in pasadena and they are showing it listed as being on tv. What cable company do you have?

I live in Cockeysville, cable through Comcast. Only game on right now is the Ravens game.

I didn't read the whole thread but I just moved back to the DMV from Central VA.

Where's the Eagles bar in DC or out Rockville. I'm tryin to see the Niners game this Sunday. I know we've been on TV all season but there's no damn way this one is gonna be shown.