Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pedro

Official New York City Eagle Fans Thread

All of the New York City threads seem to have disappeared, so here is a new one.

All of the New York City threads seem to have disappeared, so here is a new one.

6398847[/snapback]

I am fan from NYC tongue.gif

same as above, representing...any good eagles bars in the city...know about a couple in jersey....

I'm from Philly, but am living in Manhattan. I usually go to St. Mark's Ale House to watch the games when they're not on TV. I understand that Joshua Tree, Ship of Fools, and Niceguy Eddies also draw a birds' crowd, but I've never been. St. Mark's Ale House is like a home away from home on game day for any Eagle fan.

Is anyone interested in getting together to watch the US vs. Czech Rep. match on Monday? It starts at noon. I work in midtown and am planning to take a long lunch to watch the match.

Here are a few interesting Arts and Entertainment events coming up in NY:

Friday, June 9th:

The new exhibit is opening at the International Center of Photography. It will include the work of Atta Kim, Marianne Brandt, Arthur "Wegee" Fellig, Eug

I'm from Philly, but am living in Manhattan.  I usually go to St. Mark's Ale House to watch the games when they're not on TV.  I understand that Joshua Tree, Ship of Fools, and Niceguy Eddies also draw a birds' crowd, but I've never been.  St. Mark's Ale House is like a home away from home on game day for any Eagle fan.

6402893[/snapback]

Town Tavern in the village advertises itself as the "official philadelphia eagles bar in NYC" I've never been there for a game but have been there a bunch of other occasions. the always have great happy hour specials!! 25c pitchers!!!

Born and Raised in NYC.....I reside on the Eastside in the 90's

6721446[/snapback]

How could you possibly be an Eagles fan? Don't New Yorkers hate Philly and anything associated with it, especially the Eagles?

How could you possibly be an Eagles fan? Don't New Yorkers hate Philly and anything associated with it, especially the Eagles?

6725319[/snapback]

Nah, it's the other way around. We hate NY's guts... whether your a low life Mets fan, Rump Ranger fan, or Ginats fan... we hate them all. They wish they were nearly as aggressive as we are. They're claim to fame is that they come down all rough and tough to the Phillies game and supposedly "take over".... a freakin' Phillies game we're talking about here. Bring your picnic basket and your best insults. We all know they only come down to Phillies game so they can get away from that diseased stricken so-called "stadium" and see a real baseball stadium and not to have to drive too far from home.

Not one of those p*ssies will ever come to an Eagles game and be that brave.

NO BALLS!

Eagle_smiley.jpg

I am originally from West Chester but now live in the East Village in Mahattan. We should hit up that town tavern for the Texans game and if it isn't suitable keep searching out places until we find a suitable place . . I am not sure if there is an official NYC Philadelphia Ealges Fan group but we should make one!

I am originally from West Chester but now live in the East Village in Mahattan. We should hit up that town tavern for the Texans game and if it isn't suitable keep searching out places until we find a suitable place . .  I am not sure if there is an official NYC Philadelphia Ealges Fan group but we should make one!

6890506[/snapback]

I live in the East Village, too. I would meet up at St. Marks Ale House, but I'll be in Miami for work. However, I will go there during the season. BTW, where do you live? I live on 11th btw A + B, but am moving to 3rd St soon.

Will watch the Eagles beat Houston from home. We don't get too any games on TV here.

For the other games, can I bring my 9 year old son to Town Tavern?

Go Birds Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'm an Eagle fan who recently moved from South Jersey to Brooklyn.

I'm not about to watch the game on my slingbox that is hooked up to comcast philly cable. Good for Phils games but not football.

So anyone know a good place in Brooklyn for Eagle fans.

Or is my best bet Marks ale house or town tavern in the village.

www.towntavernnyc.com

looks like a good place.  Every Eagles game on 12 flatscreen TV's.

Employees in eagle gear.

I'll be there Sunday.

6985766[/snapback]

NYU Student from Reading, Eagles through and through, and Town Tavern is definitely the place to be on Sundays.

I never knew about Town Tavern. We should all trek over there one of these Sundays when the game isn't on in NY.