Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My_Dog_Dawk

Eagles Fans in Denver

Just moved out here. Is there a bar where Eagles Fans gather on Sundays?

If there's not, lets pick one and take it over!

Let me know. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Im in Boulder...don't know of any Eagle specific bars in the Denver area but agree that we should pick one out...the Denver contingent is kinda quiet here, there are at least two other Denver threads lurking a few pages behind...

There are plenty of Eagles fans in Denver.

It looks like the fan club is going down to the Public House downtown now. I was there last year for the Eagles-Broncos game here, we took the whole city over. Good times. That will be the place to go for games.

Check out these websites...

www.philadenver.com

www.eaglesfanclub.com

I'm down w/ the Public House. Kinda new in town and have never been there, but definitely want to be at a bar with Eagles fans on Sundays.

Can't wait!

it's great to hear that there are E-A-G-L-E-S fans here in Denver. Who is coming to the first game?

hey, how about TO?!? it couldn't have happened to a better team!

If my Buffs beat our archnemesis CSU at Invesco the day before, I'll be there bright eyed and cheery (and maybe with a hangover)...if not, I may just be sleeping away Sunday...

There are plenty of Eagles fans in Denver.

It looks like the fan club is going down to the Public House downtown now. I was there last year for the Eagles-Broncos game here, we took the whole city over. Good times. That will be the place to go for games.

Check out these websites...

www.philadenver.com

www.eaglesfanclub.com

6763068[/snapback]

WHO IS COMING TO WATCH TO SEASON OPENER AT PUBLIC HOUSE ON SEP 10? WILL THEY HAVE THE GAME ON FOR SURE?!?

worthy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

The eaglesfanclub.com site also has listed

"Pat's Downtown Bar and Grill" at 1624 Market in Lodo as being a place...Ive never been there either, but which is it??? Public House or Pat's on next Sunday?

The eaglesfanclub.com site also has listed

"Pat's Downtown Bar and Grill" at 1624 Market in Lodo as being a place...Ive never been there either, but which is it??? Public House or Pat's on next Sunday?

6942584[/snapback]

SO WHICH PLACE IS IT THEN?!? we need a good showing of support for the first game.

philadenver.com is down. last season we got evites before the games for the weekly meeting at publichouse (or at least for the 1st half of the season). the seasons before that the club would meet at Chopper's

anyone know if we're still meeting at public house or has the location changed?

I say Public House. I believe the owners are from Philly. I would be there if I was going to be in town. I just happen to actually be going TO THE GAME biggrin.gif

Have some family in Houston so decided this would be a good time to visit.

Lacking any further confirmation, I was thinking...Any of you guys who live closer to LoDo, work near there or go by there a lot want to stop by Public House and confirm if they serve as "Eagles Central: Denver", if its convenient??

Lacking any further confirmation, I was thinking...Any of you guys who live closer to LoDo, work near there or go by there a lot want to stop by Public House and confirm if they serve as "Eagles Central: Denver", if its convenient??

6962173[/snapback]

i just emailed them, i'll also call let yous guys know!

censored.gif TO!!!

i just emailed them, i'll also call let yous guys know!

worthy.gif  Eagle_smiley.jpg

censored.gif TO!!!

6962930[/snapback]

i just called the public house and they MAY have the game on with sound. EVERYONE needs to call and ask - the more requests the more likely they are to play the game.

this is an email i got from public house:

"If the game conflicts with the Broncos it will be on that, but it is normally first come first serve on the projection screen in the back. If you have anymore questions you can call 303-925-0800. Also if you try calling on saturday I am sure they will have a better knowldege of the following day. Thank you!! See you soon. ~P.H Denver "

it looks like we need to find a different place to watch the game or call and irritate them all the time!

Actually, this is Kevin from Philadenver.com

The new Nest is my house!!!

Also, Pat's Cheesteaks just opened downtown in Denver and they would like for us to join them there... the Public House gets no more love from me...

However, I am opening my doors to any Eagle fans in Denver... Here's the info below...

Hey fans in Denver... Kevin from Philadenver.com here... I am letting you know that if you would like to watch the games this year, I finally invested and got the ticket, 6 TV's, and a Kegerator!!! (Anyone want to drive out a keg of Yuengling???) I am inviting any fans from Denver, or the Denver area, to come cheer your birds on... For more information, contact me at kmurray@philadenver.com (the site is down, frigen hosting company don't got their act together). This is our year!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

PS... I know this is off topic... Just getting the word out so I can show these Bronco neighbors how it's really done...

Philadenver.com will be back up tomorrow...  e-mail me at kmurray@philadenver.com

My nest is open to all fans in D-Town...

6970176[/snapback]

yo! i'd like to take you up on your offer. let me know what to bring!