Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My_Dog_Dawk

Eagles Fans in Denver

I just moved to Denver 3 weeks ago and this could possibly make it a full month of no Eagles football for me. Only 3 games, yeah, but still its a long time. I moved from Miami where I had NFL Sunday Ticket and I am sorely missing it. Especially since it cost so dam much to watch a team perform below expectations....

Anyway... anyone in the Denver area? Know where to watch the games at?

I just moved to Denver 3 weeks ago and this could possibly make it a full month of no Eagles football for me. Only 3 games, yeah, but still its a long time. I moved from Miami where I had NFL Sunday Ticket and I am sorely missing it. Especially since it cost so dam much to watch a team perform below expectations....

Anyway... anyone in the Denver area? Know where to watch the games at?

Most of the PhilaDenver crew goes downtown to Pat's the "cheesesteak" place. There is a small group of us who watch the games at McCarthy's in Aurora. It is at Smoky Hill Rd and Chambers Rd. we are a small group but a rowdy crew. Feel free to join us.

Most of the PhilaDenver crew goes downtown to Pat's the "cheesesteak" place. There is a small group of us who watch the games at McCarthy's in Aurora. It is at Smoky Hill Rd and Chambers Rd. we are a small group but a rowdy crew. Feel free to join us.

I endorse Pats. Its where I go when Im in town (and when I move out there next Oct/November)

Hi. I'm new here

<------

I endorse Pats. Its where I go when Im in town (and when I move out there next Oct/November)

I was born and raised in the Denver area and those folks out there in Denver are truly rabid Broncos fans. They take their football seriously just as Eagles fans do. There's a lot of passion there in Denver, same as it is in Philly. Denver has sold out every home football game for the Broncos since 1970. That should tell you something about the passion of the fans there in Denver towards their Broncos. It's like a religion out there. Nevertheless, I have green blood and not orange blood. GO EAGLES!!!

Is Pat's still a good place to watch the Eagles?

I will be flying into Denver next sunday morning around 10. I had to plan my flight around the game of coarse, and I am hoping to get my car (made sure it's got Sirius radio just in case), and get somewhere to watch the Eagles. Second year in a row I have had to fly somewhere on gameday. It's the worst. But if I can come watch the game with other Eagles fans at a good bar then that will be make it plenty ok.

I will also be in Denver next weekend for the game. I was trying to find out the same thing as you. From everything I read Pats seems to be the place to go but I am sure you have read the same things that I have. I plan on going somewhere to watch the game and Pats is probably it. Its just a matter of which Pats, because I think there are several of them. Is the main one the place to be?

Is Pat's still a good place to watch the Eagles?

I will be flying into Denver next sunday morning around 10. I had to plan my flight around the game of coarse, and I am hoping to get my car (made sure it's got Sirius radio just in case), and get somewhere to watch the Eagles. Second year in a row I have had to fly somewhere on gameday. It's the worst. But if I can come watch the game with other Eagles fans at a good bar then that will be make it plenty ok.

I will also be in Denver next weekend for the game. I was trying to find out the same thing as you. From everything I read Pats seems to be the place to go but I am sure you have read the same things that I have. I plan on going somewhere to watch the game and Pats is probably it. Its just a matter of which Pats, because I think there are several of them. Is the main one the place to be?

From other things I've found it looks like the one downtown @ 1624 Market St, Denver, CO 80220. Seems to be the most popular. I was originally hoping for not the one downtown to avoid the city, but if I dont hear anything else then that's the place I plan to be. Although I really need nothing to great, all I am looking for is an HD TV, and not fans of other teams hassling me, so if anyone knows for a fact that the other Pat's locations have people and show the game, then I'll probably try to do that.

From other things I've found it looks like the one downtown @ 1624 Market St, Denver, CO 80220. Seems to be the most popular. I was originally hoping for not the one downtown to avoid the city, but if I dont hear anything else then that's the place I plan to be. Although I really need nothing to great, all I am looking for is an HD TV, and not fans of other teams hassling me, so if anyone knows for a fact that the other Pat's locations have people and show the game, then I'll probably try to do that.

Thats the one I go to. I havent made any plans (yet) this year to head down there since weeks 1-3 I'll be on the east coast during the game, and weeks 4-5 I'll be at the broncos game. Week 6 I might finally get down there.

Don't worry, there are a lot of tvs and I wouldnt worry about other fans giving you a hard time there.

Figured I'd follow up with my experience at Pats in Denver. That place was incredible, by far one of the best places to watch the game I've been (outside of my basement). It was all eagles fans, about 10-15 42" or so flatscreens on both walls so everyone could see the game. They have the game audio over the sound system during the game, then during commercials they just played music. After a TD they played the fight song. The workers there seemed really cool. Overall it was a great experience. Definitely recommended if you find yourself in Denver and need to catch a game.

I am going to be in Denver for about a week and was wondering if there is a place where Philly fans get together to watch the Eagles and the World series?

Im wondering if there are any Eagles fans on here that live in Denver. I go to Pat's alot to watch the games (Phillies too). Seeing if there was any other fans out here in Denver.

Hi.

Pats is where I would go to if I was around on Sundays. :-(