Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JKennedy87

ANY EAGLES FANS IN FLORIDA?

I live in Tampa, there arent too many Eagles fans there, just a lot of bitter Bucs fans. I usually watch the games at home on Sunday Ticket.

6921965[/snapback]

I hate to break this to you but a few years back--the game the Birds lost to the Jags and DMac was volmiting,,,,,

I went to the only bar near the stadium and there were NO Jag fans in there. Only eagles fans. One of them asked me and my son (both IGGLES fans) to go with them to the far parking lot for buses. We declined but according to him, and I have no reason to doubt him, They had a LOT of buses from The Tampa area who brought Iggle fans up for the game. Unless some other game passed it in the last couple years, IT was the game which had the MOST opponents fans. Go Eagles Eagle_smiley.jpg

WEST PALM BEACH EAGLE FAN SUPERBOWL 41 CHAMPIONS BABY WE FLYING UNDA THE RADAR THIS YEAR N SLAPPIN ALL THE TEAMS EXPECTED TO DO GOOD THIS YEAR WRITE IN THE FACE .. AND FOR ALL THE ESPN ANALYSTS THAT SAY WE ARENT GOIN ANY WHERE BETTER THINK TWICE WE GUNNA WIN THE DIVISION AGAIN LIKE OLD TIMES YEAH BOY! 2006 SEASON STARTS SUNDAY IM SO EXCITED

[SIZE=14]WHOS WITH ME[/size]

WEST PALM BEACH EAGLE FAN SUPERBOWL 41 CHAMPIONS BABY WE FLYING UNDA THE RADAR THIS YEAR N SLAPPIN ALL THE TEAMS EXPECTED TO DO GOOD THIS YEAR WRITE IN THE FACE .. AND FOR ALL THE ESPN ANALYSTS THAT SAY WE ARENT GOIN ANY WHERE BETTER THINK TWICE WE GUNNA WIN THE DIVISION AGAIN LIKE OLD TIMES YEAH BOY! 2006 SEASON STARTS SUNDAY IM SO EXCITED   

[SIZE=14]WHOS WITH ME[/size]

6969077[/snapback]

user posted image

whistling.gif

Anyone know of the bar in Palm Coast?? I have heard about it, I live in St. Augustine and I need to find someplace to go with my brother and Dad

Anyone know of the bar in Palm Coast??  I have heard about it, I live in St. Augustine and I need to find someplace to go with my brother and Dad

6990710[/snapback]

Famous Philly's is in Palm Coast visit www.phillyfanclub.com for a link and directions worthy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

I heard a rumor that Tampadelphia has moved from the Double Tree in Tampa to a Beef O'Brady's....

Anyone else hear anything on that?  blink.gif

Might even be Chucky Cheese  sideroll.gif

6990489[/snapback]

Chucky Cheese already has a Rat there they don't need another coughcoughpaulycoughcough whistling.gif

Famous Philly's is in Palm Coast visit www.phillyfanclub.com for a link and directions  worthy.gif  Eagle_smiley.jpg

6991162[/snapback]

Thank you so much, the whole Daytona thing threw me off!! Eagle fans rule thumbup.gif

Thank you so much, the whole Daytona thing threw me off!!  Eagle fans rule thumbup.gif

6991413[/snapback]

No problem yup I understand the Daytona thing would throw you off since there are 2 locations for them....I have been to the Palm Coast one, Best Cheesesteaks in this part of Florida. As a network of Fan Clubs here in Florida make sure you check out Wingapalooza Bash in Tampa, its going to be great

Thank you so much, the whole Daytona thing threw me off!!  Eagle fans rule thumbup.gif

6991413[/snapback]

Since you are in St Augustine its about equal distance to Famous Philly's in Palm Coast and Jaxadelphia's Official Bar in Jax Beach called Bob Marlins we always have a great time here thumbup.gif

I ventured to The Parrot today for the season opener and man it was AWESOME!

I had an awesome time, the owner and employees are great people, and the fans packing the place made me finally feel at home as an Eagles fan in Sofla.

Great Time! Eagle_smiley.jpg

i was at the parrot also in my black dawkins jersey and eagles visor

7006689[/snapback]

I went to Gator Lanes in Ft. Myers. The owner is from Philly. The place was great. Filled with screaming, crazy Eagle fans. Just the way it should be. I felt like I was at a bar in Philly watching the game. Great time. Eagle_smiley.jpg

in all my time in florida i havent been to a bar like the parrott awesome fans and service. If any of you make a trip to fort lauderdale be sure to check it out.

I went to Gator Lanes in Ft. Myers. The owner is from Philly. The place was great. Filled with screaming, crazy Eagle fans. Just the way it should be. I felt like I was at a bar in Philly watching the game. Great time.  Eagle_smiley.jpg

7008431[/snapback]

flex.gif WE ROCK!!!! Eagle_smiley.jpgtowel.gif

Great to have you guys.... See ya next week!

flex.gif  WE ROCK!!!!    Eagle_smiley.jpg  towel.gif

Great to have you guys.... See ya next week!

7012045[/snapback]

We'll be there. Thanks for making us so welcome. I told Loreta it felt like I had been watching the games with you guys for years. I did get a little drunk. Sorry about the constant pounding on your shoulder. I tend to do that when I have too many.

Great day in all. Especially going home and watching the Cowboys lose. towel.gif

We'll be there. Thanks for making us so welcome. I told Loreta it felt like I had been watching the games with you guys for years. I did get a little drunk. Sorry about the constant pounding on your shoulder. I tend to do that when I have too many.

Great day in all. Especially going home and watching the Cowboys lose. towel.gif

7013566[/snapback]

Just wait til i get drunk..... This weekend will be SeptJagerFest. sideroll.gif

This is good news, I'm moving to Orlando in January and was wondering where I was going to watch the Eagles playoff games!

I'm already staying at a friend's in Miami for the SB.

6921399[/snapback]

Gators at hunt club in Orlando is great, and there is another out on COlonial I think called the Eagles nest.

Any Eagles bars in TAMPA?!??!

There are tons of Eagles fans in the Tampa area!!!!  We'll all be up for the game.

6965445[/snapback]

So where is the best place to go? I am in need of a Eagles bar in Tampa on on the 24th for the 49er's game as I'll be in town then... any help?

So where is the best place to go? I am in need of a Eagles bar in Tampa on on the 24th for the 49er's game as I'll be in town then... any help?

7020901[/snapback]

www.PhillyoftheSouth.com is where you'll find the best Eagles club in Tampa! Over 400 members! They meet at the Bull Ring (map info is on the site).

Eagle_smiley.jpg

groovy.gif

Guest deerfield beach

I just stumbled across CJ's Ale House in Deerfield Beach..... one of the owners (or the owner) is from phillly... has eagles signs behind the bars, a couple of the waitresses were wearing eagles gear, and the bar crowd was a majority of eagles fans, chanting after each score... they owned the place during the Texans game..it was like home....

www.PhillyoftheSouth.com is where you'll find the best Eagles club in Tampa!  Over 400 members!  They meet at the Bull Ring (map info is on the site).

Eagle_smiley.jpg

groovy.gif

7020966[/snapback]

I can say this is the place to go in Tampa. My 1st time there it was like 60 people there I was glad to see at that love in Tampa.

Gators at hunt club in Orlando is great, and there is another out on COlonial I think called the Eagles nest.

Any Eagles bars in TAMPA?!??!

7020895[/snapback]

i am a long-timer at hunt club gators. do you go every week???

btw, the eagles nest on colonial and i-4 shut down.