Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JKennedy87

ANY EAGLES FANS IN FLORIDA?

Just wait til i get drunk.....    This weekend will be SeptJagerFest.    sideroll.gif

7014696[/snapback]

Yeah we couldn't make it this week. My job popped up and I had to stay in Venice. F'ing Giants. F'ing secondary. Eagle_smiley.jpg

If there are any eagle fans from Florida on here and they need a place(like a bar) to watch the game at. You should head on over to the Stuart Ale House(on US1) on Gamedays. There is always a bunch of us crazy fans there, last year was my first year at the place and man is it fun.

6921321[/snapback]

Very exciting!! I live in Boynton Beach!!! My friend plays for the eagels...although i am VERY sad because he got hurt sun and is out for the season!!!! Jevon is the man and I will still wear my Kearse jersey evey game day!!! GoEagles!!

Yeah we couldn't make it this week. My job popped up and I had to stay in Venice. F'ing Giants. F'ing secondary.  Eagle_smiley.jpg

7072715[/snapback]

Ahh.. we missed you guys.. Its okay though... you didnt miss much,

except for......................

drunken madman "me" tables flying, chairs flying, beer flying, mayhem....

it was rough. SeptJagerFest went as planned. I was tanked before halftime and hardley remember the 2nd half. maybe thats a good thing.. huh.gif

all i know is we wuz at da parrot lounge for the championship against the falcons in 2005 and it was great..at least 200 people in eagles jerseys and then we were there for the SUPERBOWL and there were 500 people in eagles jerseys and they had the side streets blocked off and people eating and sitting at tables and chairs in the street and they had 4 additional wide screen tv's north south east and west..and we had an awesome time(except for barely losing to new england).

I am in Jax too!!

Just got her 2 months ago, I will try the bob Marlins bar..

Eagle_smiley.jpg

7127512[/snapback]

Welcome aboard, we will be there Monday night flex.gifworthy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

Are you NUTS?!?!? Tampa has probobly the largest group of Eagles fans in the state, the are called Tampa's Philly of the South...go to www.phillyfanclub.com for more info

6923256[/snapback]

The biggest and best group of Eagles fans in the Tamnpa Bay area is the Tampadelphia Eagles Fan Club. We draw hundreds on game days. No brawls, no rip-offs, just good friends, fun, food and a great bunch of fans in a terrific venue.

We had thousands this past weekend here in Tampa.

Go to www.tampadelphia.com for all the info you need.

Tampadelphia still meets every game day at the Doubletree on Cypress St. in the westshore area.

Guaranteed room, a good game day, good service, no language and no brawls.

Contact me personally and I'll set you straight.

Paul

tampadelphia@aol.com

Tampadelphia still meets every game day at the Doubletree on Cypress St. in the westshore area. 

Paul

tampadelphia@aol.com

7341410[/snapback]

Birdfan in Jax,

I see where you took a pic from our Tampadelphia group at a previous location and cut and paste a mascot over one of our members.

Contact me before I find you.

tampadelphia@aol.com

Paul

tampadelphia@aol.com

7341410[/snapback]

Birdfan in Jax,

I see where you took a pic from our Tampadelphia group at a previous location and cut and paste a mascot over one of our members.

tampadelphia@aol.com

Birdfan in Jax,

tampadelphia@aol.com

7341417[/snapback]

Gee is that a threat

Paul

tampadelphia@aol.com

7341410[/snapback]

Our family is in Tampa as well. What a turn out for the game Sunday. The team did not really play well enough to win with all the mistakes. The second half was exciting but I could have done without the 62 yarder. But win or lose, Philly fans show up. Say what you want, we put our money where our mouth is!!

Has anyone been to Famous Philly's in Palm Coast for a game? How big of a crowd is there? I'm going to be in Palm Coast for Thanksgiving with the in-laws. I'm so excited about having a Philly bar there! Last time I was in town I went to Bob Marlins at Jax Beach. An excellent place to watch the game. I'll actually be a block away from there visiting friends. I know this is more then you all need to know but I'm just trying to plan my day. If anyone has been to both bars let me know which you would recommend.

thanks. Eagle_smiley.jpg

I live in Philadelphia but will be in Miami next weekend for work, and am dying that I will not be able to watch the game with Eagles fans. Are there any bars in the Miami area that Eagles fans gather at to watch the games? I saw the location in Ft. Lauderdale but that is going to be quite a hike for me. Hopefully there are some in Miami.. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Go Birds

I have been to the Parrot in Fort Lauderdale and that place is

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

If Philly makes it to the big game and you are in the area, I AM TELLING YOU GO HERE . I was there for the Eagles/Pats Superbowl and I don't think I would have had a better time even if I had gone to game. Hopefully I will be making the trip from GA to FL in a few weeks to see the birds in the big game.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

No, there aren't any in Florida.

6921446[/snapback]

Dream on friend, there are eafles fans everywhere in florida, tampa, orlando, fort lauderdale, port orange, etc........GO EAGLES Eagle_smiley.jpg

Has anyone been to Famous Philly's in Palm Coast for a game?  How big of a crowd is there?  I'm going to be in Palm Coast for Thanksgiving with the in-laws.  I'm so excited about having a Philly bar there!  Last time I was in town I went to Bob Marlins at Jax Beach.  An excellent place to watch the game.  I'll actually be a block away from there visiting friends.  I know this is more then you all need to know but I'm just trying to plan my day.  If anyone has been to both bars let me know which you would recommend.

thanks. Eagle_smiley.jpg

7520266[/snapback]

No, but I`ve been to the Famous Philly`s in Port Orange, Florida. we went there for the first time for the Eagles and New Orleans game. And even though we lost, I never had a better time with Eagles fans than here. I went to Jacksonville for the tailgating party for the New England & Phiily Super Bowl, right across from the stadium, I met so many good friends there, I had to find an EAGLES NEST and I did.

Famous PHilly`s Beef & Beer is an EAGLES NEST.

It is at 5901 ridgewood Avenue in Port Orange, Florida. take 95 South to the SR-421 exit- EXIT 256- toward PORT ORANGE, turn left. Continue to follow FL-421 E. Turn RIGHT onto S NOVA RD / FL-5A S. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto S RIDGEWOOD AVE / US-1 S / FL-5 S / FL-A1A S. Make a U-TURN at MAGNOLIA AVE onto S RIDGEWOOD AVE / US-1 N / FL-5 N / FL-A1A N. End at Famous Philly's Beef & Beer:

5901 S Ridgewood Ave, Port Orange, FL 32127, US

phone number - 386-767-6338 if you get lost.

Hope to possibly see you there next year if your in the area, GO EAGLES GO!!!!!!!!

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Any Eagles fan coming to or living in Florida, go to www.PhillyFanClub.com to see a listing of Eagles fan clubs in the state!  These clubs have pulled together to create a network of Birdlunitics all over Florida!

Anyone that wants to start their own fan club in Florida, please email me and I'll do whatever I can to help you out!

Chris K.

PhillyFanClub.com

chris@phillyfanclub.com

Eagle_smiley.jpg  groovy.gif

6966820[/snapback]

Chris,

Just to let you know there is an EAGLES NEST in Port Orange, Florida.

It is called Famous Philly`s Beef and Beer

5901 S Ridgewood Avenue ( US 1 )

Port Orange, Florida

take the 95 exit 421 east to Nova Rd.

Turn RIGHT onto S NOVA RD / FL-5A S.

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto S RIDGEWOOD AVE / US-1 S / FL-5 S / FL-A1A S

Make a U-TURN at MAGNOLIA AVE onto S RIDGEWOOD AVE / US-1 N / FL-5 N / FL-A1A N.

End at Famous Philly's Beef & Beer:

phone number if you get lost - 386-767-6338

Eagle_smiley.jpg GO EAGLES GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Chris,

Just to let you know there is an EAGLES NEST in Port Orange, Florida.

It is called Famous Philly`s Beef and Beer

5901 S Ridgewood Avenue ( US 1 )

Port Orange, Florida

take the 95 exit 421 east to Nova Rd.

Turn RIGHT onto S NOVA RD / FL-5A S.

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto S RIDGEWOOD AVE / US-1 S / FL-5 S / FL-A1A S

Make a U-TURN at MAGNOLIA AVE onto S RIDGEWOOD AVE / US-1 N / FL-5 N / FL-A1A N.

End at Famous Philly's Beef & Beer:

phone number if you get lost - 386-767-6338

Eagle_smiley.jpg  GO EAGLES GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Eagle_smiley.jpg

8093987[/snapback]

Its already part of the Floridadelphia Network, I believe Chris has pics from him at that location with the owner

There's a chance I may be getting a job in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida area. While I already have established I would have to order the NFL ticket thing....I'm just checking to see if there are any fans of this great team down there, or any good place to go to watch the games.