Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reign Man 63

IOWA anybody?

Anyone from Iowa in this joint?  Des Moines?

6928280[/snapback]

Durant here, about 3 hrs away from DM. In the last few days I've seen one other guy from DM and one from Iowa City. If you want their names too I'll dig em up.

Durant here, about 3 hrs away from DM. In the last few days I've seen one other guy from DM and one from Iowa City. If you want their names too I'll dig em up.

6929044[/snapback]

Cool. I know where that's at, I've been there. Sure. Dig up those names if you want...

Later

Hey what's up.

There are actually three of us in Keokuk.

Go Birds.

7186071[/snapback]

Keokuk...hmmm. I'll have to break out the ol map.

I know 4 that live in muscatine. thumbup.gif

7634054[/snapback]

Muscatine? Now we're talking. Right in my back yard. Shame I'll be moving down to Texas in early '07.

Muscatine? Now we're talking. Right in my back yard. Shame I'll be moving down to Texas in early '07.

7729572[/snapback]

I spent two and a half years in Iowa City, and there was quite a few Eagles fans that watched the games at the Vine Tavern downtown. My husband and I were just back in Iowa City for the holidays, and I was surprised to see that the Scheels in the Coral Ridge Mall actually had Eagles gear.

My son lives in Davenport and watches all the games at Pluckers on Kimberly Rd.

I just moved to Houston from the Quad Cities as well. Originally grew up in Philly .

i'm from Philly, but lived in Iowa City from 04-06. Went to the 3rd Base Sports bar to watch most games with one other Eagles fan I met (he was from south Jersey). I hated being out of town for the 2004 season...

Born and raised in Philly but have lived in Des Moines for years. I BLEED EAGLE GREEN. If anyone misses a cheesesteak, there's a place by Plaza Lanes called South Philly's. Pretty damn good too. Anyone going to the Vikes game in 07. I'll be there gett'in my freak on. towel.gif

Moving to Cedar Rapids from Philly in the next six weeks. Anyone know of a good Eagles bar in Cedar Rapids (or within an hour drive?)

Also, anyone from Iowa planning on making it to a Birds road game this year? Maybe Chicago or Cincy?

well this thread is preety darn old...anyone still around?!?! i live in Ames, only eagles fan I kno besides my gf.

This thread is extremely old, I'm in omaha for most of the year now for school but I'm in DSM for breaks and stuff

I'm in Clinton - just a bit northeast of the Quad Cities

Extremely excited right now, and counting down the hours till Sunday's game! I've noticed a couple fans here and there wearing some gear around here, but among all the Bears and Packers fans we seem a bit outnumbered :P