Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alejito Burrito

damn it, no eagles for fans in the 'burgh

Any Pittsburghians here will be as angry as I am to learn that Sunday 1pm we will be seeing Saints vs. Browns.

censored.giffurious.gifcensored.gif

There are like 10 games at that time so I don't even know if a sports bar will have the Eagles on!

Can any more seasoned Pittsburgh people help me out here? This is my first season being 21 and I live 5 minutes from downtown, so if you know a place that ALWAYS has the Eagles games then tell me now!!

Any Pittsburghians here will be as angry as I am to learn that Sunday 1pm we will be seeing Saints vs. Browns.

censored.gif  furious.gif  censored.gif

There are like 10 games at that time so I don't even know if a sports bar will have the Eagles on!

Can any more seasoned Pittsburgh people help me out here?  This is my first season being 21 and I live 5 minutes from downtown, so if you know a place that ALWAYS has the Eagles games then tell me now!!

6962898[/snapback]

My house.

Other than that, Damon's, or Hines Ward's bar on the southside has a bunch of games...

I go to school at Pitt, run into this problem a lot. Buffalo Blues in Shadyside plays the games but it gets a little crowded so get there early. Other than that, I'd say Damon's at the Waterfront.

Hmm Damon's might be a good option, I've never actually been there but I know exactly where it is.

Shadyside would be great, it's like 15 minutes walk from my room ... BUT if it's small then it'll be crowded, even though the Steelers don't even play Sunday.

I was going to suggest a bar in Squirrel Hill, but I can't remember the name of it ... either way, that is where you will find me for the game.

If you are interested, drop me a PM and I'll send you the name once I figure it out.

I was going to suggest a bar in Squirrel Hill, but I can't remember the name of it ... either way, that is where you will find me for the game.

If you are interested, drop me a PM and I'll send you the name once I figure it out.

6963039[/snapback]

Silky's is where you are talking about.

It's right on Murry Ave.

ive gone to damon's at the waterfront a few times before, and there always seems to be a decent amount of eagles fans.

would be nice to have somewhat of an 'eagles bar' around here. guaranteed to show every birds game....mostly eagles fans...like a home away from home.

anyway....i will most likely head to damons unless someone mentions a better spot here in the next couple days...

-b

Rehashing this old topic, sorry if there is another one thats been started since.

Anyway, I live in the South Side of Pittsburgh, we usually go to Carson City Saloon for games since we know the owners and get along well, despite our teams bias'. But, if the Eagles and Steelers play at the same time, they won't put anything on other than the Steelers game. I heard from some people Cupka's (what I searched on here to find this thread) has Eagles fans and they'll actually put the game on, thinking about going there this Sunday with my other Eagles fan friend.

Can anyone confirm/deny the Eagles presence and atmosphere here?