Sign in to follow this  
SLC

*Official "Vernon Davis sexual prowess" Thread*

this thread is disturbing, way too ****y.

No doubt, every since you showed your pansy arse.

Vern will make you need a new hip or two.

Be sure to always keep a raincoat handy when you go on that summer trip, because The Verninator likes to hold his passion sessions outdoors around independence day. If he happens to vacation near you on the 4th, you will bask (and bathe) and his glory.

international_fireworks_3_b.jpg

Be sure to always keep a raincoat handy when you go on that summer trip, because The Verninator likes to hold his passion sessions outdoors around independence day. If he happens to vacation near you on the 4th, you will bask (and bathe) and his glory.

international_fireworks_3_b.jpg

The Verninator

Thats hilarious :thumbsup:

Vern must have had a good weekend in San Fran, because the East Coast is under heavy showers.

Vern must be talking out his lack of looks on the female population of San Fran.

Search the Red Cross for their blood!

LJ wantz 2 much monies!!!#! bRng in Vernan Pavis to brng good tigth en d to pHiladelpHIA!!!!!

The space shuttle actually had colossal damage to its heat tile shield during its last mission. NASA had few options in terms of fixing it so they asked Vernon to say a prayer and miraculously the ship was fixed!

Amazingly enough, 14 NASA female staffers also got spontaneously and simultaneously impregnated during Vernon's prayer.

Vernon rules.

The space shuttle actually had colossal damage to its heat tile shield during its last mission. NASA had few options in terms of fixing it so they asked Vernon to say a prayer and miraculously the ship was fixed!

Amazingly enough, 14 NASA female staffers also got spontaneously and simultaneously impregnated during Vernon's prayer.

Vernon rules.

:lol:

Only Vern can sling yogurt of that capacity.

okay, I missed it, why are we talking about his extra-large body member, and how is that even known??? I tried to read the sub-threads on the 1st page but they were gone. Someone please explain!

okay, I missed it, why are we talking about his extra-large body member, and how is that even known??? I tried to read the sub-threads on the 1st page but they were gone. Someone please explain!

Talk to Vern. His dong can telepathetically answer all questions.

Talk to Vern. His dong can telepathetically answer all questions.

bumpy would run the risk of getting impregnated during their telepathic link, though, so...

:unsure:

bumpy would run the risk of getting impregnated during their telepathic link, though, so...

:unsure:

Insemination via telepathic link!

Vern really is, "the shot heard 'round the world."

Link?

Pix?

:huh:

Sadly to say I'd probally look. You know like the 4 car accident that slowed traffic for 45mins?

Sadly to say I'd probally look. You know like the 4 car accident that slowed traffic for 45mins?

You get a boner looking at car accidents?

I would look because I am interested in seeing what has been devstating kidneys and colons for sometime.

You get a boner looking at car accidents?

You havent?