Sign in to follow this  
SLC

*Official "Vernon Davis sexual prowess" Thread*

Today, NJ governor Chris Christie consulted with the Army Core of Engineers to discuss plans on creating a barrier along the NJ shore to hold back future hurricane tidal surge. After hours brainstorming one female engineer had a breakthrough... creating a cast of Vern's girth and laying it along the entire length of the Jersey Shore.

Upon hearing the news, Jersey's own Snooki immediately took up residence in Sandy Hook where, theoretically, the tip of the barrier would be completed.

I wonder if bruising his hand there caused him to drop that deep bomb that hit him on his fingertips...

Now that the super bowl is over, Vern is going back to his off season job add a New Orleans levy.

Rumor has it that Vernon threw the superbowl because there was not enough gold in Fort Knox to forge his "ring".

Vern is an honorary captain for the US Curling team.

He helps with the frosting.

Like big Vern's average cotius time

Vern picked up an endorsement deal.

"When I'm not slaughtering 18 holes on Saturday morning, I like to use this oddly short and un-girthy sex toy to play a game called golf."

vernon-davis-coester-appraisal-group.png

Vernon Davis, the most interesting player in the league. Now owner of Jamba Juice franchise

644543_10151320588551875_1501092900_n.jpg

He is going to have a high net worth before all is said and done. He's definitely put his money to good use with different business ventures. I know that he has a design company and I also believe he deals in flipping homes.

Here he is helping his little brother decide whether or not to sell his home:

http://www.hgtv.com/video/sell-or-stay-put-video/index.html

Don't forget his venture into recycling. Every time he uses a condom he has it melted down aand turned into 4the Ford F-150 tires.

Outside of Tatergeddon and maybe Urlacherz, this might be the most memorable thread in EMB history.

This thread will live on through VD's HOF induction ceremony, which will have to be held remotely for obvious reasons

Don't forget his venture into recycling. Every time he uses a condom he has it melted down aand turned into 4the Ford F-150 tires.

<_<

yeah like he uses condoms :rolleyes:

Dude... I literally have no idea where any of this "humor" comes from. I wasn't on the EMB back in 2006 so I'm so lost right now...

OPs always get called gay slurs and we're saying a gay player shouldn't come out bc they'd cause an unnecessary distraction... yet this pseudo-homoerotic thread exists? What is this thread, a football locker room for a fraternity intramural team?

We worship his massive black dong. Whats not to get?

Dude... I literally have no idea where any of this "humor" comes from. I wasn't on the EMB back in 2006 so I'm so lost right now...

OPs always get called gay slurs and we're saying a gay player shouldn't come out bc they'd cause an unnecessary distraction... yet this pseudo-homoerotic thread exists? What is this thread, a football locker room for a fraternity intramural team?

Doode, you have no idea.

Vern would be very upset with you by these words. He may even be "click clack break your hip with his ca%*" mad.