Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLC

*Official "Vernon Davis sexual prowess" Thread*

THis has to be the gayest thread ever made..And By gay I mean Super Gay..Its like a gay orgy in here..No doubt we have san fran natives in here

6973544[/snapback]

Tell me about it! blink.gif

BREAKING NEWS! Vernon is holding a press conference as to why you should not refer to him as "V.D."

user posted image

user posted image

This is the trademark Vernon Davis "I just impregnated a small town" smirk.

Its been patented.

Vernon Davis ripped a hole in the space time continuum during his 40 at the combine and spent a few minutes in 1979, where he fathered Antonio Gates, before jumping back and finishing his run.

7022037[/snapback]

sideroll.gifsideroll.gifsideroll.gif

A little known factoid is George Washington's house used to be called "George Washington's house" until 1/31/84, when the birth of a super-human who could help the U.S. take the next giant leap in evolution prompted the government to initiate a campaign designed to re-seed the nation.

They officially renamed George's house "Mount Vernon" and the rest is history.

user posted image

We are going to Vernons home next week, lets just hope his dong doesnt slay any of our LBs and DBs.

Also, be thankful it isnt a home game. Philly would be out a whole lot of women.

We are going to Vernons home next week, lets just hope his dong doesnt slay any of our LBs and DBs.

Also, be thankful it isnt a home game.  Philly would be out a whole lot of women.

7070172[/snapback]

I'm sure Jeff Garcia will be the first to introduce himself to Vern ph34r.gif

Also, be thankful it isnt a home game.  Philly would be out a whole lot of women.

7070172[/snapback]

Rumor has it that Vern has been seen practing his lassooing technique to surprise unwitting defenders this week. The sheer anaconda like strength has been known to pop a man's head clean off.

Rumor has it that Vern has been seen practing his lassooing technique to surprise unwitting defenders this week.  The sheer anaconda like strength has been known to pop a man's head clean off.

7072098[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Matt McCoy's done for... unsure.gif

I had heard a rumor that when he made his game-saving catch against Navy last year, Vernon had used his giant member to fend off the entire Midshipmen defense, wielding it like a sabre.

This thread only confirms the rumor.

I had heard a rumor that when he made his game-saving catch against Navy last year, Vernon had used his giant member to fend off the entire Midshipmen defense, wielding it like a sabre.

This thread only confirms the rumor.

7074105[/snapback]

To the pleasant suprise OF the midshipmen