Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLC

*Official "Vernon Davis sexual prowess" Thread*

I still dont get what Vernon Davis did?

That other thread i dont understnad either@!

7677414[/snapback]

He threw his QB under the bus, if that's what you're talking about.

Vern is training for year 2 in the NFL.

Hymens all over are running scared...

Vern is training for year 2 in the NFL.

Hymens all over are running scared...

8053915[/snapback]

Female colons around the world quiver at the mere mention of Davis.

Vern has been putting together some 2nd year goals and achievements he would like to make.

They read as:

100+ receptions

10+ TDs

Better blocking

100,000 colons collapsed

Vernon Davis has such a huge D and it's been honed to such an extent by plundering so many female orifi, that he's being considered as a replacement drill should the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge ever be opened for oil exploration.

Vernon Davis has such a huge D and it's been honed to such an extent by plundering so many female orifi, that he's being considered as a replacement drill should the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge ever be opened for oil exploration.

8055035[/snapback]

orifi

classic, F'n Classic thumbup.gif

Vernon Davis is said to be the main suspect in the death of anna nicole smith, for only his package was big enough for the cave that is Smith's V

Im seeing conflicting reports. Fox News is reporting that Davis was in fact at the scene, but they only called him in to use his dong and some drywall as a makeshift stretcher to get her to the ambulance.

Im seeing conflicting reports.  Fox News is reporting that Davis was in fact at the scene, but they only called him in to use his dong and some drywall as a makeshift stretcher to get her to the ambulance.

8059103[/snapback]

CNN disagrees.

And Anderson Cooper was at the scene as well warning women to stay in their homes

Upstate New York media is citing frozen seamen from Vern rained down from the heavens in the form of 6 feet of snow in Oswego.

Two more feet are predicted as Vern has upped his protein intake during offseason workouts.

"though Davis was appreciative that the world had finally come together to sculped a monument to his manhood, he was a bit upset that they got the color wrong"

user posted image

Vern has been putting together some 2nd year goals and achievements he would like to make.

They read as:

100+ receptions

10+ TDs

Better blocking

100,000 colons collapsed

8054863[/snapback]

sideroll.gif

For fear of making people uncomfortable, Vern always showered with swimming trunks on after games and practice. However, he knew he could no longer get away with that in the NFL without being the subject of ridicule.

After his first 49ers practice, he walked to the locker room shower, brandished his junk in front of other men for the first time, and they all became instantly gay.

Thousands of miles away (on a remote island) a massive electromagnetic pulse was detected and the skies turned purple.

Was their button pushing somehow keeping his junk unbrandished?

Did his impending junk reveal somehow compel them to stop pushing the button?

Is Vern even real or is he a metaphor?

user posted image

user posted image

A more interesting thread might have been whether Vernon Davis is, or is not, a bust (indeed that's what I thought this thread was about until I looked inside it).

A more interesting thread might have been whether Vernon Davis is, or is not, a bust (indeed that's what I thought this thread was about until I looked inside it).

8307795[/snapback]

Queer!

Vern was more than happy to sign with the 49ers.

His dingus was the sole member of a club with a similar name, back in Maryland.