Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boozer

HAWAII?

Just found out I'll be moving to Hawaii next summer so I wanted to see if there are any Birds fans out there. I'll be stationed at Hickam AFB so I guess I'll be living somewhere around there for 3 years/seasons. Hit me up!

Guess I'll be going to the Pro Bowl!

If you ever are on Kauai, watch the games at Robs Good Time Grill in Lihue. I lived on Kauai for nine months and worked at the local newspaper. Sure do miss the games being on so early and still having the rest of the day to boogey board.

Hickam is a nice air base. You must be stoked!

If you ever are on Kauai, watch the games at Robs Good Time Grill in Lihue. I lived on Kauai for nine months and worked at the local newspaper. Sure do miss the games being on so early and still having the rest of the day to boogey board.

Hickam is a nice air base. You must be stoked!

7488362[/snapback]

You should have a good time watching the games, as long as you like getting up early! I am getting ready to go back to Philly in december to watch the Atlanta game @ the Link. It should be intresting to say the least!

Just found out I'll be moving to Hawaii next summer so I wanted to see if there are any Birds fans out there. I'll be stationed at Hickam AFB so I guess I'll be living somewhere around there for 3 years/seasons. Hit me up!

Guess I'll be going to the Pro Bowl!

6989529[/snapback]

The pro bowl is always a great time. I have gone the past three years, and I am going to be here another three years. Should be great to see some of the eagles.

PM me when the season starts. I go to a place in Manoa where there is a good mix of locals and "haoles" like yourself. Not particularly a Eagles bar( the owner is a Steelers' fan) but lots of Eagles fans still flock there.

Bump for boozer

Thanks all. Yeah I'm still on schedule to be there in August. I am ready to go, can't wait. No, I am certainly not a morning person but I guess i'll have to take it easy on those Saturday nights to get up for the games.

Or don't go to sleep!

Just gotta get up early and go to a breakfast bar kind of place (i.e. The Shack) and have some Eggs and Guinness.

The Shack looks like a cool joint, just checked out the website. But it says it opens at 11am. Eagles game will be over by then, right?

spent 3 years on Kaneohe Marine Corps Base. They have a pretty good sports bar over there you just have to be the first one there if you want the sound to your game. They serve breakfast and show about 5 games on about 9-10 TV's. Had a blast out there going to the Pro Bowls. If you have any questions about the island let me know.

Schofield Brks Eagles fan here. Been on island for 4 years now with 2 Pro Bowl trips. There are worse places to live.

i'll b out there on a trip from the end of october til second week in november, i want to watch the Eagles/cows game somewhere...gonna be on the big island and Maui and one other...can't remember...but if i gotta b up at 7 am to watch it...i will!

I'll be there August 6th...one week before the Birds' first preseason game.

So...on August 13th we play the Ravens at 7pmEST. What time will it be in Hawaii? 2 or 3??

Doesn't matter, I'll still be off of work for my "house hunting" days. Nice.

i'm heading out to hawaii the end of october for 18 days. the big island, kawaii and oahu...i'd like to find out if there's any places for me to watch the Eagles at 7am (from what i'm told) while i'm there.

I know this is a little different way of looking at this, but I am an Eagles fan from Hawaii. The thing I will say is being in Hawaii is great for at least one thing, you can go to the ProBowl every year and check out the practice the Sat beforehand and get autographs and such. It's a great chance to meet players and watch them play without flying thousands of miles.

Alright, I made it. Wish I could watch the Eagles-Ravens game today. I dloaded that **** thing so we'll see if that works.

So far so good...nice weather!