Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boozer

HAWAII?

I grew up in Hawaii, and with no pro teams there, I chose the eagles one monday night, 31 years ago. There were at least 3 other eagles fans in my school at the time, and they were horrible at that time. nowadays, I'm sure that there are many more.

EaglesFanClub.com has this listed for Hawaii:

Honolulu Fan Club

Eastside Grill

1035 University Ave., Ste 103

Honolulu, HI 96826

(808) 952-6555

Anyone know anything about this?

Boozer, the aforementioned bar is Eastside Grill. I go there mostly every Sunday morning during the NFL season regardless if the Eagles are playing or not. Anyway, I've been going for 7 years now and I believe I was one of the first Eagles fans to start going there when they started showing the "NFL Ticket." This is the first time I've ever heard of a fan club at that bar or any other location.

The owner of the joint is a Steelers' fan but the crowd is a good mix of mostly fantasy football players watching all the different players. There usually is a very good turn out of Eagles fans so Robbie, the owner, puts the Eagles' games on big TVs whenver the Steelers aren't playing at the same time.

Breakfast is alright but their lunch and pupus are great. I usually wait until the afternoon games to order my meal just because of this.

If the game against the Packers isn't being shown here locally, I'll be there for the "NFL ticket." Before then we can make the proper arrangements.

Boozer, KHON, FOX's local affiliate is showing the game on TV tomorrow so I won't be making my way out to Eastside Grill.

Then next week's game is a Monday Nighter so I probably won't go to Eastside until week 3 against the Lions.

If any comes up, I let you know.

Cool man, appreciate the info. I'll probably do the same. Can't believe this F'n game starts at 7 o'clock in the GD morning.

Boozer, I'm still trying to find a babysitter for tomorrow. However, if and when I do find one, I'll be wearing a white Trent Cole authentic at Eastside Grill.

EaglesFanClub.com has this listed for Hawaii:

Honolulu Fan Club

Eastside Grill

1035 University Ave., Ste 103

Honolulu, HI 96826

(808) 952-6555

Anyone know anything about this?

I am actually the one that started that trying to get more eagles fans there. me and 5 friends all from philly go there to watch the games as long as it not on national tv... we usually have the front left with big tv and 2 little tvs around us. last week for the lions i think there was about 15 eagles fans and they are usually always there if its not on local tv... so since we play 2:15 this week we'll be at our friends house pot luck bbq... if you want to come let me know you more than welcome.

shoots den

michael

I am actually the one that started that trying to get more eagles fans there. me and 5 friends all from philly go there to watch the games as long as it not on national tv... we usually have the front left with big tv and 2 little tvs around us. last week for the lions i think there was about 15 eagles fans and they are usually always there if its not on local tv... so since we play 2:15 this week we'll be at our friends house pot luck bbq... if you want to come let me know you more than welcome.

shoots den

michael

from Oct 29th through Nov 14th I'll be out in hawaii, and i know i'll be honolulu for part of it...... so for the redskins and cows games will any of you be around at the bar???

from Oct 29th through Nov 14th I'll be out in hawaii, and i know i'll be honolulu for part of it...... so for the redskins and cows games will any of you be around at the bar???

Ill be there for the redskins game not sure for cowboys its on tv probably bbq.

Ill be there for the redskins game not sure for cowboys its on tv probably bbq.

i got a google map of where the bar is....so who knows.......i'll try to get over there.

thanks!

Just found out I'll be moving to Hawaii next summer so I wanted to see if there are any Birds fans out there. I'll be stationed at Hickam AFB so I guess I'll be living somewhere around there for 3 years/seasons. Hit me up!

Guess I'll be going to the Pro Bowl!

Was staioned there for a long time -- go to JR-Rockers on base. Usually was the only Eagles fan there, but it's fun and they got the tv's. You've been there for a few months, so I'm sure you have seen the place by now.

Was staioned there for a long time -- go to JR-Rockers on base. Usually was the only Eagles fan there, but it's fun and they got the tv's. You've been there for a few months, so I'm sure you have seen the place by now.

Yup, that's where I've been going when I haven't been too hungover to make it. I also have been pretty much the only Eagles fan there. I need to make it to Eastside one of these games though...

i'm in honolulu at the hilton hawaiian village, i guess i'm too far from your bar and it is the cows game this sunday so i'll probably hit a sports bar in this area.... i leave monday for another island so i guess i wont be seeing the redskins game with you guys.....but my DAWK jersey will be on!!!!!

Guest #1hawaiianeaglesfan

YO MAUI EAGLES FANS REPRESENT!!! We gots the crazy Eagles Fans over here. I'm personally third generation fan and i bleed green. The ONLY place on Maui to watch Eagles games if they r not on reg TV, Ale House Sunday mornings its Easy to find the Eagles Fans!!! I will be at the Pro Bowl, wouldn't wanna miss a B-West appearence. As a Matter of Fact MAUI actually has an Offical "West 36", the road travels past world famous Ho'okipa Bay. ALOHAZ!!!

KGMB/CBS on HD! Finally!

Ale house huh? I gotta go there next time. Last time I went to Maui Brewing Co in Kahana (more to try the place out) but there were a couple Eagles fans there.

Huge Eagles Fan here stationed at MCBH Kaneohe, in fact i went to the probowl this year and did security with wackenhut security company. They put me in front of the nfc locker room!!!, i got to meet trent cole, brian westbrook, and shawn andrews and they all signed my eagles hat! One of the best days of my life right there. I doubt i will ever have the chance again. anyway here are some of the pics. ENJOY

0209081033pz3.jpg

0209081032nz4.jpg

The Pro Bowl was a good friggin time. Best weekend I've had since coming to Hawaii.

Nice pics.