Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boozer

HAWAII?

yea it was alot of fun cant wait for the next year to start, any bars in Oahu that play the games?

This past season I heard the place to go was Eastside Grill. I have yet to make it there but I'd like to this year.

I was driving around the university campus :ph34r: and went right by Eastside Grill so now I know where it is. Looks like a cool joint! Gonna have to make it for some games this year.

Bumping this up to see if any of the Hawaii folks are gonna be getting together this season.

I'm much more familiar with the island now, 11 months in. So wherever the Birds fans are come September, I'll join.

I'll be on Oahu for the Monday night game. Anyone know a good place to watch the game at 2:30 in the afternoon? :lol:

monday day games just at the house... this year week 1 there was good eagles support at the shack in hawaii kai... ono grindz.

Hey Hawaii Eagles fans,

I'm going to be on the Big Island at the end of October/early November. Any suggestions as to where I should go to watch the games?

Thanks in advance,

JFan

I was there again. Another unbelievable time. Can't believe it won't be here next year, my last year here. Sucks.