Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lorddevn

Columbus Eagles fans

Any Eagles fans tired of going to bars in Columbus, OH and being the only Birds fan there??Want to try and start meeting new local Eagles fans??Well if you do, post here and will try and set up a place to catch the games and have some beers and watch our Eagles destroy whoever we play.

I'm right off of Hilliard-Rome Rd. and theres a BW3s down the road and soon a Hooters, but i'm willing to travel to any part of Columbus to catch the games with some fans.

Columbus here normally go BW3 by Polaris or Ftigeralds on Bethel Road. cmail me or im me if u want cjinohio03@aol.com

Any Eagles fans tired of going to bars in Columbus, OH and being the only Birds fan there??Want to try and start meeting new local Eagles fans??Well if you do, post here and will try and set up a place to catch the games and have some beers and watch our Eagles destroy whoever we play.

I'm right off of Hilliard-Rome Rd. and theres a BW3s down the road and soon a Hooters, but i'm willing to travel to any part of Columbus to catch the games with some fans.

7100402[/snapback]

Looking for fans interested in the 8/20 preseason game. Also, are you aware of Celek's Cincinnati bar?

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpg

I would definiely be interested in finding more Eagles fans here in Columbus.

I live in NewCarlisle next to Huber Heights. Suprisingly i have seen a few eagles fans, but only back when i was in school.

all the bars around here dont even like browns or bingles, its all about OSU around here. sure are alot of cowboys, and steeler fans though... ugh.