Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LancasterDrew

Watching the BIRDS IN ALBUQUERQUE

Just moved to Albuquerque, Originally from the Lancaster area. Interested in meeting up with and starting club with other die hard birds fans. email me at drewmasters81@yahoo.com lets put albuquerque on the eagles fan map.

I am in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. its a Suburb of Albuquerque.... anyone else around here, or from here?

its terrible, we have no home team... but our nearest major markets are Dallas, Denver and Phoenix..... and since nobody likes the cardinals we get inundated with Cowboys and Broncos BS all the time.

you can buy cowboys and broncos jerseys at walmart... hell even the gas stations sell their paraphernalia

on the bright side, it makes it a lot easier to hate them... but it leaves me out numbered in bar fights, so finding a few enlightened ones around here would be nice

I am in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. its a Suburb of Albuquerque.... anyone else around here, or from here?

its terrible, we have no home team... but our nearest major markets are Dallas, Denver and Phoenix..... and since nobody likes the cardinals we get inundated with Cowboys and Broncos BS all the time.

you can buy cowboys and broncos jerseys at walmart... hell even the gas stations sell their paraphernalia

on the bright side, it makes it a lot easier to hate them... but it leaves me out numbered in bar fights, so finding a few enlightened ones around here would be nice

8037228[/snapback]

Come on down to Central Texas if you think your surrounded.... dry.gif

I lived in Dallas for 3-4 years back in the early nineties..... it was great, the cowboys were still terrible, just starting to get everything together.... so i could wear my eagles gear with pride, knowing Randall and the boys would give the ****-boys a good beating

i love this place, my entyire family on both sides, along with my inlaws all live here

i wouldnt move unless it was to the upper northwest... (nyc, philly) but i dont see that happening.....ever

8037235[/snapback]

noooooo poopie.

i also lived in chicago for a couple years... and i concur

i have lived all over the country, and i keep coming back here, i love this place.

(my dad was in telecommunication engineering (fiber mostly) in the 80's-90's so we pretty much moved where ever there was a big telephone company or tech company that needed/wanted fiber and all that)

Dude, we beat the Cowboys twice this year, and they had one of the biggest choke jobs ever to lose a playoff game. Meanwhile we won the division and a playoff game.

You should have plenty of ammo to fend off the Cowboy trolls.

Dude, we beat the Cowboys twice this year, and they had one of the biggest choke jobs ever to lose a playoff game. Meanwhile we won the division and a playoff game.

You should have plenty of ammo to fend off the Cowboy trolls.

8037422[/snapback]

It would seem so, but their stupid...

keep throwing that whole 5 SB win thing in our faces.......bastids

It would seem so, but their stupid...

keep throwing that whole 5 SB win thing in our faces.......bastids

8037438[/snapback]

Most likely were only alive for 3 of them, and who is left from those teams anyway. I mean, if people are going to throw old championships out there, we have those two. Maybe a little older, but they count just the same.

Anyone that wants to claim a title team coached by Barry Switzer is more than welcome.

Never been there but want to come out one of these years to see the International Balloon Festival.

the balloon fiesta is cool.... much better if you dont see that stuff all the time... every year they come this way later in the morning and end up in my neighborhood, and many times in my yard.... dogs dont like those guys much

its really a great place to visit.... only place i have been that you can Ski on well known mountains, Golf one of the countrys best courses and be back home for dinner

and its a beautiful area... everything from moutains, rivers, desert, sand dunes, gorgeous valleys, to forests.... its a pretty underestimated place

8037228[/snapback]

Move to Phoenix, join the many Eagles fans there.

the balloon fiesta is cool.... much better if you dont see that stuff all the time... every year they come this way later in the morning and end up in my neighborhood, and many times in my yard.... dogs dont like those guys much

its really a great place to visit.... only place i have been that you can Ski on well known mountains, Golf one of the countrys best courses and be back home for dinner

and its a beautiful area... everything from moutains, rivers, desert, sand dunes, gorgeous valleys, to forests.... its a pretty underestimated place

8039572[/snapback]

I've driven by the painted desert. That place is pretty frickin cool.

I'd rather live in NM then in Chicago. Way to damn cold.

8037292[/snapback]

Wimp! dry.gif

tongue.gif

8037235[/snapback]

Do I sense another Ruby Ridge in the making? unsure.giflaugh.gif

i also lived in chicago for a couple years... and i concur

i have lived all over the country, and i keep coming back here, i love this place.

(my dad was in telecommunication engineering (fiber mostly) in the 80's-90's so we pretty much moved where ever there was a big telephone company or tech company that needed/wanted fiber and all that)

Well, I'm not exactly IN the neighborhood but I do swing through - mostly to go to the airport and get my truck serviced. I'm 10 miles north of Farmington in La Plata NM off Hwy 170. I still belong to the Houston Eagle's Nest but only get to catch a few games a year with them. Maybe if we can get a few folks together it would be worth coming down for a few games. I have the NFL package, I would have died last year without it (my 1st year here). I'm going to the Green Bay game - Philly Tailgate and the Green Legion still have packages (GL is sold out of air - but you wouldn't be flying from Philly anyway). If you're up this way give a shout out - I'm only 45 mins. from Durango.

Well, I'm not exactly IN the neighborhood but I do swing through - mostly to go to the airport and get my truck serviced. I'm 10 miles north of Farmington in La Plata NM off Hwy 170. I still belong to the Houston Eagle's Nest but only get to catch a few games a year with them. Maybe if we can get a few folks together it would be worth coming down for a few games. I have the NFL package, I would have died last year without it (my 1st year here). I'm going to the Green Bay game - Philly Tailgate and the Green Legion still have packages (GL is sold out of air - but you wouldn't be flying from Philly anyway). If you're up this way give a shout out - I'm only 45 mins. from Durango.

What? Ya didnt think we couldnt find ya here? :ph34r:

Hey macdog you catching this. Cedes online in NM.

Thats the way you do it Queenie; take charge :showoff: , whoop up a nest out there. Come back for a visit or two. Hey PM me your address so i can get this shirt out to ya.

Just moved to Albuquerque, Originally from the Lancaster area. Interested in meeting up with and starting club with other die hard birds fans. email me at drewmasters81@yahoo.com lets put albuquerque on the eagles fan map.

hey moved here from cherry hill new jersey a couple of mounths ago, here to help turn alb. into eagles country. LETS GO BIRDS.

God I hate the cowboys, and the giants, hey well anyway I also live in rio rancho NM just moved here in dec. huge birds fan, lets paint some midnight green on dallas country and make em cry.

Hey Drew moved here from South Jersey, philadelphia area PA. Lived here for about 4 years. I predicted an all pensy Super Bowl, Steelers/Eagles. Get at me. I predicted the Philles World Series in 09 against the rays. And I don't favor the situation when it doesn't look good, I predicted the phils to lose against the Yankees and predicted a lost the last year too. I go with total intuition, for real. Birds are going this year bro. Get at me.