Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LancasterDrew

Watching the BIRDS IN ALBUQUERQUE

I am in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. its a Suburb of Albuquerque.... anyone else around here, or from here?

its terrible, we have no home team... but our nearest major markets are Dallas, Denver and Phoenix..... and since nobody likes the cardinals we get inundated with Cowboys and Broncos BS all the time.

you can buy cowboys and broncos jerseys at walmart... hell even the gas stations sell their paraphernalia

on the bright side, it makes it a lot easier to hate them... but it leaves me out numbered in bar fights, so finding a few enlightened ones around here would be nice

Yo, you don't like Eagles... Why would I enlighten you? Let me break it down for ya, we're mean, we're dirty and we take ex-cons to the super bowl. We're as messed up as we sound but we look out for each other. Don't get in any bar fights. 87102

Yo, you don't like Eagles... Why would I enlighten you? Let me break it down for ya, we're mean, we're dirty and we take ex-cons to the super bowl. We're as messed up as we sound but we look out for each other. Don't get in any bar fights. 87102

yo this site is screwing up. I said that about somebody else.