Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lach_van_dam

Any Eagles Fans From AUSTRALIA?

I'm going to be in Sydney this weekend. Anyone know if there is anyplace I can watch the Eagles Cowboys game on Christmas morning?

Thanks

I checked my TV guide and it said that the game should be on One HD which is a free to air digital channel. You can get this channel on every HD ready TV so you should not have a problem watching it.

Yes another fan from Sydney,eastern suburbs(rabbito),best xmas present ,eagles shirts(polos)and other gear,Swoop flew downunder.Go Eagles,and my sixpence(yes im an old fart)keep JC

at defence,lets see how 2012 plays out,us aussie people know about changeing coaches(AFL,League,Union)give the team a chance to weld together.On this post I admit im a newby as a philly fan,its been 3 yrs.Cheers Steve

I'm from Australia and heading to an Eagles game September next year depending on scheduling. I'll definitely be in Philly so hopefully it works out for me.

Well I'm finally back on here, new user name though as I can't seem to login under my old 1...... wacko.gif

Wait until this damn upgrade is fixed and then PM one of the mods. They will reset your password for you on your old account

Any other Aussies still posting in EMB?

These threads always seem to be dead. I think most of the Rocca bandwagon has jumped over to the Skins board

Hey Mat,

It's sad, once your on board there is no other!

It will hopefully pick back up when the draft comes around.

I'm still here. I don't post much, but I lurk a lot still.

I'm glad Rugby, NRL and AFL are back now. I don't know what I'd do until September without them, they're the perfect entrée to the NFL Season.

I don't really want to think about the draft. Well the first day of the draft has not been good in recent years.

Day 1 of the draft is great fun, regardless of the Eagles pick. I was disappointed with Graham in 2010 (I wanted/thought we were getting Earl Thomas) and really wanted Jimmy Smith instead of Watkins last year. 09 was nice with Maclin, but the no picks in the earlier couple of years were crap. I was like "WTF, I waited all day for this" with Kolb in 07 and didn't really like DJax or Laws at the time in 08. But like I said, the draft is still fun to watch even when I hate the picks. I usually watch it with 5 or 6 friends who are big fans of other teams. Everyone is always nervous but excited when they're on the clock, especially when they trade up.

Hey Mat, are you assoicated with Redcoats, or just a fan? I heard them on the Hottest 100 on Aus day, that's a pretty good achievement.

I went to high school with the bass player and drummer. The drummer is a couple of years older then me but I am very close mates with the bass player. We went on a school trip to the USA together, played footy and played in the high school bands together.

Guest ypana3

Hey guys, I'm from Brisbane in Queensland. Honestly, I think Rugby and AFL are crap, but I don't know that's me.

I have been an Eagles fan since I was about 10-11, when McNabb was playing, and in AFC I love the Ravens.

Which sucks for me, because I really want the Eagles to take one home, but the Ravens are probably going to retire Ray Lewis after this season...

He needs a SuperBowl before he leaves, and he deserves one.

Man that Championship game was painful.

But yeah my favourite player is probably McCoy or Vick.

I was also thinking, the Eagles need a young breakout player like Torrey Smith or Julio Jones along with a Mike-Wallace-style player like DeSean Jackson.

But then I thought, we have DeSean Jackson, and Jeremy Maclin :D

Hey guys, I'm from Brisbane in Queensland. Honestly, I think Rugby and AFL are crap, but I don't know that's me.

I have been an Eagles fan since I was about 10-11, when McNabb was playing, and in AFC I love the Ravens.

Which sucks for me, because I really want the Eagles to take one home, but the Ravens are probably going to retire Ray Lewis after this season...

He needs a SuperBowl before he leaves, and he deserves one.

Man that Championship game was painful.

But yeah my favourite player is probably McCoy or Vick.

I was also thinking, the Eagles need a young breakout player like Torrey Smith or Julio Jones along with a Mike-Wallace-style player like DeSean Jackson.

But then I thought, we have DeSean Jackson, and Jeremy Maclin :D

I think you should post this in the Tak About The Eagles section. I still think it might be better suited for Rant & Rave or Whats Up

I'm from Australia and hitting up the Eagles/Ravens game. Section 102 only six rows back. :thumbsup:

I'm from Australia and hitting up the Eagles/Ravens game. Section 102 only six rows back. :thumbsup:

Awesome! That should be a great game. How'd you go about getting tickets?

I'm going to the US with some friends in late November. I'll be in NYC when the Packers play the Giants, so I'm hoping to go to that game. One of my friends is a Bears fan, so he'll be booing the ish out of the Pack while I'll be booing the ish out of the Giants. The Eagles are actually playing the Panthers in Philly on MNF that next day. I would've loved to go, but we'd have to stay the night in Philly and none of my friends were keen. It's a shame cos I'd love to see the Eagles play, and it would've been sweet to see them play Cam and the Panthers. Oh well.

I grabbed the tickets from Ticketsnow. Hit them up on google. No doubt you can get tickets for the game you're after as well.

If any of you guys are interested in a fantasy league I might need some extra numbers. Just post your interest in this thread or PM me

Gidday Fellas,

I'm from just near Brisbane. Been a barracker for The Eagles since the second year ABC TV aired American football. The first year I just managed

to watch a few games but then decided on the Eagles at the start of the second year of showing. I think that was about the mid nineties, but

I will stand corrected if anyone knows for certain. (Not that it matters much, I suppose).

Last Monday, I finally was able to watch the Eagles play a game! Man, what a cliffhanger!! And actually beating the reigning premiership team too!

And the Coach, is he one cool dude or what? Never saw him get 'frazzled' once! Did he somehow know the Giants kicker was going to miss. Anyway I finally got around to signing up on here and thought I would just say 'Hi".

Im pretty sure Reid got pretty fazed when he iced the Tynes miss :lol:

but welcome dude, im from canberra, read a lot more here than i post. Thankfully i work for the ACT Gov so i generally take some flex time out most weeks to tune in mondays to watch the eagles... any aussies who arent on board with it yet, get NFL gamepass, its Fing awesome. I wish the NRL and AFL got their **** together enough to put a product like that on the market.

I am an Eagles fan from Australia, now living in Spokane Washington.

Grew up in Perth as a fan of the West Coast Eagles, makes you wonder how I became a Philadelphia Eagles fan doesn't it.

Lived in the US since 88 and have followed the Eagles since I got off the plane.

Got to meet Darren Bennett and get his autograph while he was with the WCE when he coached at out under 14 Aussie Rules league.