Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lach_van_dam

Any Eagles Fans From AUSTRALIA?

Good work! I followed the Broncos during the 90's (Elway, Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe era) but I was never a huge NFL fan. In 1999 I read an article about McNabb and the Eagles, since then I have been a mad Eagles fan!

You guys are not hanging around the right part of the boards

G'Day Mate.....How ya goin??...yea from Sydney meself....living in Central America at present. We do get the game on FOX. It is a pleasure to watch them again after that dog killer got benched.

What a crappy season

Yep.

Awesome! That should be a great game. How'd you go about getting tickets?

I'm going to the US with some friends in late November. I'll be in NYC when the Packers play the Giants, so I'm hoping to go to that game. One of my friends is a Bears fan, so he'll be booing the ish out of the Pack while I'll be booing the ish out of the Giants. The Eagles are actually playing the Panthers in Philly on MNF that next day. I would've loved to go, but we'd have to stay the night in Philly and none of my friends were keen. It's a shame cos I'd love to see the Eagles play, and it would've been sweet to see them play Cam and the Panthers. Oh well.

I dodged a bullet not going to that Eagles vs Panthers game, but watching the Giants blow out the Packers in the freezing cold wasn't fun either.

So big news going around Aus right now with the drugs

I have been on here for awhile but don't post much. I'm from Perth Australia, I'm a big AFL I'm a Collingwood supporter. I have been going for the Eagles since Sav, stuck with them after he got cut. This year I went to America and I managed to go to the Superbowl shame, philly weren't in it but it was unreal the best thing I have ever been to, seats where amazing and the game was amazing to. Now just got to tick a philly game off my list.

I'm heading over to watch the Eagles play Giants in Philadelphia again this year. Was a ton of fun last year and definitely recommend doing it. And for all the hoopla about Philly being this dangerous place it was fine and I never felt uncomfortable or like I was in trouble.

I'm heading over to watch the Eagles play Giants in Philadelphia again this year. Was a ton of fun last year and definitely recommend doing it. And for all the hoopla about Philly being this dangerous place it was fine and I never felt uncomfortable or like I was in trouble.

Awesome. Seeing an Eagles game in Philly is definitely on my bucket list. As far as fans go, just about every team, regardless of location or sport, has it's share of bad fans. In my experience at the Giants game I went to, some of their fans were awful, but for the most part they were fine. You have to take the bad with the good, and not let a few idiots ruin your experience. Enjoy the game, hopefully this season goes a bit lot better than last.