Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreenEagle92

Eagles in Pittsburgh?

This is a little last minute...

Where do Eagles fans gather in the Pittsburgh area to watch the game? Thanks!

- Eagle_smiley.jpg Go Birds!

Hey,

I just moved out here from Philly as well. I was going to try to get a group together of fellow Eagles fans and try to find a bar somewhere that will let us watch the Eagles game with the sound. It will probably be tough with as Steeler crazy it is out here.

I did buy a website, www.pittsadelphia.com and am trying to build a site to recruit people.

I am not sure if I am going to buy the NFL package at home or try to get a bar.

Bump...email me at pittsadelphia@gmail.com if you're interested in meeting up. I think we should go to Buffalo Blues in Shadyside since I heard several other people already go there now.

I went to Buffalo Blues tonight with my wife. They either did not know how to work the TV's or don't have the package. I was bitterly upset and immediately left. There was one other Eagles fan in the bar and when he saw that they wouldn't be showing it, he left too.

I've email Sports Rock Cafe in the Strip and 1311 Carson on the Southside about hosting a fan club. Both have the package and are a lot closer to downtown.

I've heard from Sports Rock Cafe. One of their managers emailed me back and said that "You and any other Eagles fans are welcome to come in any time. Steelers games always take priority (obiviously) to have the sound on but we can always get your game on some TV's behind a bar, at least one big screen and there are personal TV's in every booth. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help."

They seem much better than Buffalo Blues. I went there for two of the preseason games and both times they didn't know how to put the game on and I was the only Eagles fan there.

I've emailed Dave who runs Eagles Fan Club to list Pittsadelphia and Sports Rock Cafe. I am updating the website and will be rolling out a new version of Pittsadelphia.com soon.

So Sports Rock Cafe blows. During the first game, 4 minutes in they turned it off and said "Steelers only". Screw them.

I went to Buffalo Blues last week. Their were several Eagles fans already there. I think that will be the new spot. Good food, good service, lots of TV's and very accommodating to Eagles fans.

im an Eagles fan in Pittsburgh!...its hard to find places to watch the game here...i usually go to TGI fridays or something like that a few miles outta town so i dont have to deal with all the YINZERS, funny thing is i was born here...but for the most part steelers fans drive me nuts!

I just moved to Pittsburgh this week and I need to find a place to watch the Eagles (18 days and counting!). Anyone have any luck finding an Eagles bar out here? I'm in Shadyside, but I don't mind driving a bit to watch the birds (ok, more likely catching a bus or taxi since the beer will be flowing).

I went to Peter's Pub today (116 Oakland Ave., between 5th and Forbes at the University of Pittsburgh) and the crowd was over 80% Eagles fans. At 26 I was probably the oldest Eagles fan in the bar, but if you don't mind hanging out with college students it's a great place to watch the game.

Buffalo Blues on S Highland Ave in Shadyside is an official Eagles bar. I remember green running the bar... mainly when school is in, tho. Was just there last night for the playoff game and there were a few not on break. Still repp'd by being loud ;)

Sorry to bring up a duplicate thread, but I just wanted to make sure I found some info on the best place to go this Sunday since the Steelers game is on at the same time. Was planning on going to Cupka's but if there is a big Eagles presence at another bar in a neighboring section of town I'd be down for going elsewhere.