Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soccerules

Michigan Eagle fans?

Any fans in MICHIGAN??

7939632[/snapback]

[/quote

I think you and I are the only Eagles fans in Michigan. Not too many in Lansing. Where in Michigan are you? Eagle_smiley.jpg

Sure where do u work?

8016931[/snapback]

Rockwood, MI.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Right here, I think DetroitEagle is from here too and one other member i believe.

I live in east lansing but grew up in farmington hills

8196881[/snapback]

Hey... I live in Grand Ledge which is not that far from East Lansing. Us Eagles fans need to take over a sportsbar or something on gameday. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Hey... I live in Grand Ledge which is not that far from East Lansing. Us Eagles fans need to take over a sportsbar or something on gameday. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Only problem with that is I don't think there is enough of us! I bet we could convince some people here in Michigan to become Eagles fans though, since the Lions SUCK SO BAD!!!

I live in Taylor, Mi.. I found someone else around me thats an Eagles fan, but not hardcore like me. One time all of us need to get together and watch an EAgles game. Im sick of these Lions fans complaining all the time

I live in Taylor, Mi.. I found someone else around me thats an Eagles fan, but not hardcore like me. One time all of us need to get together and watch an EAgles game. Im sick of these Lions fans complaining all the time

Count in three more Eagles fans from Bay City, and I know of another Eagles fan here in town, drives around in a green chevy pick-up with Eagles wings, haven't actually met him though. Anyway, we do get a lot of respect here when we cheer for the Eagles, partly because it's a respectable team and I think the other part is because Lions fans are jealous of our record.