Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EgyptianEagle

Eagles fans in North Jersey.....

I run the Philadelphia Eagles Club of Hoboken, we gather at:

Mulligan's Bar

159 1st Street

Hoboken, NJ 07030

201-876-4101

http://mulligansonfirst.com/

My website is www.philly2hoboken.com, and you can email me at philly2hoboken@gmail.com.

We have $2 Bud Light & Yuengling drafts, $10 Buckets of (4) Bud Light bottles. Full menu from the kitchen with a buffalo wing special each gameday. There are two seperate bars at Mulligan's, one with six TVs with the Eagles from every angle, and with sound. The other bar shows all the other local and national games on TV (for your fantasy football fix!) and we get a ton of Eagle fans in the bar each week (get there early, seats fill up very fast!).

If you have any questions, shoot me an email.

Furey

Mulligan's Bar

159 1st Street

Hoboken, NJ 07030

201-876-4101

My website is www.philly2hoboken.com, and you can email me at philly2hoboken@gmail.com.

We have $2 Bud Light & Yuengling drafts, $10 Buckets of (4) Bud Light bottles. Full menu from the kitchen with a buffalo wing special each gameday. There are two seperate bars at Mulligan's, one with six TVs with the Eagles from every angle, and with sound. The other bar shows all the other local and national games on TV (for your fantasy football fix!) and we get a ton of Eagle fans in the bar each week (get there early, seats fill up very fast!).

Furey

Emailed you! If the bar is like that, I will be there every sunday.

Mulligan's Bar

159 1st Street

Hoboken, NJ 07030

201-876-4101

Furey

I live in Jersey City. I NNNEEVVVEERRRRR kneew this place existed! this is soooooo freakn cool! Im sooooo there this season! lot of chicks 2 i c

I have a Google Group set up, too:

http://groups.google.com/group/philadelphi...club-of-hoboken

This is our 5th year in Hoboken. We have 118 members on that email list alone. I said it once and will say it again - if you do NOT like a packed bar filled with a bunch of Eagle fans, this isn't the bar for you (get there at least an hour before kick off if you even want to think about getting a seat). We sing 'Fly Eagles Fly' when they score and do "E-A-G-L-E-S" chants throught the game.

We get lots of girls there, not the "snowflake" dainty girls who like small rat dogs and the color pink, but real girls who actually KNOW football and not like female Giants fans who watch whoever is the 'cutest guy on the field'.

Miami Mikes Sports Zone

East Hanover, NJ 07936

Voted #1 Sports Bar in New Jersey

I have Eagles on Big Screen every week.

Best sports atmosphere in NEW JERSEY, I can promise you that.

I gather all types of eagles fans for our games......Come join us!!!!!

Ask Miami Mike himself!!!!!!!

I have a Google Group set up, too:

http://groups.google.com/group/philadelphi...club-of-hoboken

This is our 5th year in Hoboken. We have 118 members on that email list alone. I said it once and will say it again - if you do NOT like a packed bar filled with a bunch of Eagle fans, this isn't the bar for you (get there at least an hour before kick off if you even want to think about getting a seat). We sing 'Fly Eagles Fly' when they score and do "E-A-G-L-E-S" chants throught the game.

We get lots of girls there, not the "snowflake" dainty girls who like small rat dogs and the color pink, but real girls who actually KNOW football and not like female Giants fans who watch whoever is the 'cutest guy on the field'.

Miami Mikes Sports Zone

East Hanover, NJ 07936

I'm 100% trying both bars this coming season. I have a question though, do you show the Eagles preseason games if they're on the NFL network? I know some don't get aired until the next day

i saw on eaglesfanclub.com that there's also a bar in the somerset area???

and for those not going to the thanksgiving game will u be watching the game at your various bars?? i'm from jersey, but live in Texas, but we'll be up in NJ for the first time for turkey day..... and can't go to the game :angry: (family is all giants fans) but me and the fiance would love to visit with one of the bars. i'll be coming up from the Edison area.

and for those not going to the thanksgiving game will u be watching the game at your various bars?? i'm from jersey, but live in Texas, but we'll be up in NJ for the first time for turkey day..... and can't go to the game :angry: (family is all giants fans) but me and the fiance would love to visit with one of the bars. i'll be coming up from the Edison area.

I think the East Hanover bar would be closer to you than the hoboken one (both listed in this thread) and there's always a bunch of hooters all over jersey, they'll have the games on there too

NJEagles...I'll try to make it if I can. I live in Florham Park.

If the pre season game can be viewed on normal DirectTV satellite, then yes. The main issue is I remember in years past that out of market games weren't on satellite or NFL network and they were just on local TV or if you had one of those industrial satellites that can pick up signals from out of market feeds. Sadly, we are just a sports bar with a normal satellite restricted by DirectTV.

I think the East Hanover bar would be closer to you than the hoboken one (both listed in this thread) and there's always a bunch of hooters all over jersey, they'll have the games on there too

somerset is just up 287 and that's practically in my parents backyard..... although i'd like to drive up to boken..... it's just a matter if i had the time. but if any of you guys are getting together i'd like to go where i know there will be a bunch of eagles fans.

FRIDAY AT MIAMI MIKES (East Hanover)

EAGLES VS PITT

Surround Sound

Brand New HD Projection Screen

Great Food - Beer Specials

Flat Screens All Over

Concession Stand

Pool Table

NJ's #1 Sports Bar

Come check it out. You wont be disappointed.

Come Turkey night to Miami Mikes. Trust me, we will have a blast watching that game.

Eagles chants, Miami Mike plays the fight song for me.

We will have a blast!!!!!!

Come Turkey night to Miami Mikes. Trust me, we will have a blast watching that game.

Eagles chants, Miami Mike plays the fight song for me.

We will have a blast!!!!!!

thanks, when the date gets closer we'll have to get in touch... and if any of u are interested i might have a few extra EaglesNestDallas shirts if anyone wants one.... you'd get a kick out of em.

talk to u soon.......... go Eagles!

thanks, when the date gets closer we'll have to get in touch... and if any of u are interested i might have a few extra EaglesNestDallas shirts if anyone wants one.... you'd get a kick out of em.

talk to u soon.......... go Eagles!

I got a couple people that might want them.

Def keep in touch. Thanksgiving should be a blast!!!!! *(as well as the rest of the year)

I got a couple people that might want them.

Def keep in touch. Thanksgiving should be a blast!!!!! *(as well as the rest of the year)

sounds good

I'm near Basking Ridge, in Morris County. I'd like to try to do Miami Mike's sometime but I haven't gotten to it yet. I go to a place called the Green Knoll Grill in Bridgewater. It's smaller but it's a great place and there is usually a lot of Birds fans there on game-day.

Miami Mikes Sports Zone

East Hanover, NJ 07936

place blows..I am sorry.. it gets crowed and all diferent fans are there not my atmosphere

I used to go to the Red Robin in Clifton to watch games when I went to school at Montclair State. Free Apetitzer if you have a beer in front of you at half time.

Wow, Monday was phenominal at Miami Mike's.....should pretty much be the same on Sunday at 4. It will NOT be overly crowded and we will be in surround sound and on big screen.

We had an AWESOME time even though the birds didnt pull through with the win. Great eagles chants...very fun time. Hopefulyl we get more fans there for the PITT game.

Miami Mikes Sports Zone

Rt 10 West

East Hanover, NJ 07936

(attached to Ramada Inn)

NFL GAME OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!

LETS GO BIRDS FANS....COME TO MIAMI MIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend was a BLAST with all the Eagles fans and this Sunday will be even better. Dont go to a small bar with little TV's and dont sit home alone....Come out and witness the #1 Sports Bar in NEW JERSEY!!!!!!! Miami Mikes has a 60 inch HIGH DEF projection screen that the Eagles will be on with FULL surround sound in effect. Trust me, if you want the ultimate experience of watching the birds play (and listening to OUR fight song after we score) COME check out Miami Mikes this Sunday night. I will be there along with my Eagles crew.......IT WILL BE A BLAST!!!!!!!

We had 6 new Eagles fans last week, Looking to increase that number every week.......

Miami Mikes

Rt 10 West

East Hanover, NJ 07936

(attached to ramada inn)

LETS GO BIRDS!!!!!!