Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EgyptianEagle

Eagles fans in North Jersey.....

ive been going to the same bar for over a year and it sucks. just want to know were some good bars are with more then 2 eagles fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been going to the same bar for over a year and it sucks. just want to know were some good bars are with more then 2 eagles fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What area?

Pubb 66 in Dover, NJ.

Alot of Eagles fans, great food, alot of women hanging out, beer pong in the back, pool table in the back and tvs all over the place, pretty decent sized bar/restaurant.

Miami Mikes Sports Zone

Rt 10 West In East Hanover

50 Flat Screens

All HD - Full Surround Sound

Come tonite, should be a great crowd.

Eagles fight song when we score.

Back in the hunt baby, lets go Birds fans!!!!!!!

Miami Mikes Sport Zone

East Hanover, NJ 07936

Rt 10 West - attached to Ramada Inn

50 Flat Screens

All High Def

Full Surround Sound

and most importantly......EAGLES FIGHT SONG!!!!!!!

Please come out for this one birds fans, we need to pack this bar, take over.........

Nice amount of Eagles fans on Sunday....but we need more, especially against the Gmen on Sunday.

I have reserved section for myself that holds close to 40 people. Only letting my friends or Eagles fans in. It should be a great time. Hope to see some new faces.

Go Birds!!!!!

Nice amount of Eagles fans on Sunday....but we need more, especially against the Gmen on Sunday.

I have reserved section for myself that holds close to 40 people. Only letting my friends or Eagles fans in. It should be a great time. Hope to see some new faces.

Go Birds!!!!!

Oh hell yeah, I'll be there just like every week!

Eagles Dave

NFC Championship

"Battle of the Birds"

Event Info Host: Justin Cerrato

Type: Sports - Sporting Event

Time and Place Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009

Time: 3:00pm - 6:30pm

Street: Route 10 West

City/Town: East Hanover, NJ

NFC Championship football @ Miami Mikes Sports Zone. Great turnout last week for the Eagles/Giants game, and hopefully we get the same turnout, PLUS MORE, this week. Over 50 HDTV's, 2 HD Projection Screens, Concession Stand, VIP Section, Surround Sound...its the perfect sports fans atmosphere....COME CHECK IT OUT @ Miami Mikes, Sunday 3 PM......GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

New Jersey Fly Eagles Fly Fan Club

http://flyeaglesfly.weebly.com/

NFC Championship

"Battle of the Birds"

Event Info Host: Justin Cerrato

Type: Sports - Sporting Event

Time and Place Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009

Time: 3:00pm - 6:30pm

Street: Route 10 West

City/Town: East Hanover, NJ

NFC Championship football @ Miami Mikes Sports Zone. Great turnout last week for the Eagles/Giants game, and hopefully we get the same turnout, PLUS MORE, this week. Over 50 HDTV's, 2 HD Projection Screens, Concession Stand, VIP Section, Surround Sound...its the perfect sports fans atmosphere....COME CHECK IT OUT @ Miami Mikes, Sunday 3 PM......GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

New Jersey Fly Eagles Fly Fan Club

http://flyeaglesfly.weebly.com/

B-) Gonna have to check this place out now that I moved to East Hanover from Brooklyn from Exit 3. Thanx for the tip.:thumbsup: