Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alterbridge81081

eagles fans--houston/beaumont texas

i live in beaumont tx... i got one other guy i found on here to watch the games with this season around here.. if any one else post to this thread so we can hang out watch the games...

Thats me, homie!

Yeah where ya been.

Havent seen ya on our boards lately either.

Looks like you guys got a good start.

Good luck

Yeah where ya been.

Havent seen ya on our boards lately either.

Looks like you guys got a good start.

Good luck

i been around... anyways holler at me later on for the games and all.. see ya around

You and the family plan on comming to Jakes this year?

We definitely are! I am gonna bring alterbridge too! That is if he wants!!! I will probably hit a couple by myself too.

We definitely are! I am gonna bring alterbridge too! That is if he wants!!! I will probably hit a couple by myself too.

Cool.

We'll be geting together for the pre season games as usual. Craig has said Tulane from Jakes is probably planning a party for the 1st game of the season. Ya'll take it easy. Stay dry this weekend, well chat at ya later.

Cool.

We'll be geting together for the pre season games as usual. Craig has said Tulane from Jakes is probably planning a party for the 1st game of the season. Ya'll take it easy. Stay dry this weekend, well chat at ya later.

Stay dry? Is that a joke?

Hey B.E. Ya'll coming for first game of season to Jakes or did you guys get something started out there?

Hey B.E. Ya'll coming for first game of season to Jakes or did you guys get something started out there?

Nothing set up as of now! We can make it to Jakes!!! Count at least me in on the game! Eagle_smiley.jpg:thumbsup:

Nothing set up as of now! We can make it to Jakes!!! Count at least me in on the game! Eagle_smiley.jpg:thumbsup:

Hmmm

1 out of at least 16 games?

Shoot for 4 and then the bowl too...

Stop bye for 1 a month =4

:lol:

Lets do 6 and the bowl!

Hey whats up? Thought that'd get ya. Works for me. If you don't go to Dallas or Philly for the cowgirl game thats 2 you can be there for.

Oh :censored: you guys got 2 pages now.

Hey B.E. I redirected a couple we had here in H-town during the bear debacle.

I told them to find the thread and to look ya up. Hey you here or do I have to ping your in-box?