Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drbrian26

Eagles fans in Seattle?

You might try this site. eaglesfanclub.com then click on Washington in the map.

If you don't have any luck, just come down to Portland and join us at The Eagles Nest Portland. Visit our web site at www.eaglesnestpdx.com.

All Eagles games are on the big screen WITH SOUND and the other divisional games are shown on 4 27" sets surrounding the big one.

You might try this site. eaglesfanclub.com then click on Washington in the map.

If you don't have any luck, just come down to Portland and join us at The Eagles Nest Portland. Visit our web site at www.eaglesnestpdx.com.

All Eagles games are on the big screen WITH SOUND and the other divisional games are shown on 4 27" sets surrounding the big one.

Yup!

Just south of Seattle in the Tacoma/Fort Lewis area....

We need to find a place closer then Seattle, there are plenty of fans around Lakewood/Tacoma area. We just need to find a place and make it an Eagles Nest. Is there any place closer to Tacoma or Lakewood? It seams like every one around here is either a seahawks fan or jumping on the Cowboy band wagon.

We need to find a place closer then Seattle, there are plenty of fans around Lakewood/Tacoma area. We just need to find a place and make it an Eagles Nest. Is there any place closer to Tacoma or Lakewood? It seams like every one around here is either a seahawks fan or jumping on the Cowboy band wagon.

Did you ever find one? Im in the same area. I cant believe that todays game is not on national tv...

I will be flying into Sea-Tac Sunday afternoon, arriving early in the 3rd quarter. I'm looking for a bar near the aiport, preferably with Eagles fans.