Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaEaglesaregangsta

Eagles fans in Richmond, VA

We need to take over a spot on Sundays for game day.

I'm thinking the following:

BW3s in the bottom

Stool Pidgeons

Home Team Grill in the fan

Bailey's in the West End

Or is there a spot that I don't know about yet?

Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'm from Richmond. I'm close to the airport. I used to usually go to BW3's in The Bottom. Now I kinda like BW3's near Virginia Center Commons as well. Even though the Bottom is closer to home I prefer VCC because I can't stand parking in the Bottom sometimes.

Just moved here and am looking for a good place as well. How about BW3 at Virginia Center Commons??? We can make it the "official Eagles Fan Club spot"

Steve

Talking with BW3 manager in three weeks about hosting "Official Eagles Fan Club" on day of games at Virginia Center Commons. Who would be willing to meet there and watch the Birds?

Steve

sasjp,

Sounds good to me. That's been my new spot since last year. The more Eagles fans the better. Add me as a friend and we will keep in touch and get together for some games. Can't wait for the season. Are you planning on going to any games this year?

Philly fan in Richmond too. Bailey's is alright. They leave the sound of the foreskins game on the big screen if they're on. How are the others? Many fans of the Birds?

We need to take over a spot on Sundays for game day.

I'm thinking the following:

BW3s in the bottom

Stool Pidgeons

Home Team Grill in the fan

Bailey's in the West End

Or is there a spot that I don't know about yet?

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Count me in. Moved here 10 years ago:( But go home very often. Would be great to have a lot of Birds' fans!!

sasjp,

Sounds good to me. That's been my new spot since last year. The more Eagles fans the better. Add me as a friend and we will keep in touch and get together for some games. Can't wait for the season. Are you planning on going to any games this year?

I live in Byrd Park area, have lived here and in NC for a little over 10 years. Does anyone meet in the sports bars downtown or in the fan? I've created a facebook group called Richmond Eagles Fans if anyone wants to join, figure it may be a good way for birds fans to get together.