Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aveng03

Tucson, Arizona

I just moved to Tucson, Az. I was wondering where to go to watch the games with others fans. I have D.Tv. However its not as much fun yelling at the Tv by yourself.

Rusty's on Grant/Silverbell ;)

Welcome to the Desert.

thanks! I will have to check that out come time for the season.

Hey aveng,

Welcome to Tucson. I'm guessing that you moved here from PA. I hope you like the heat :furious: I and 2 friends I work with are Eagles fans too. We've been looking for a place to go as well. Rusty's is as good of a place to start as any but it's a family type place (without hot wings! :blink: ) Check out this thread that's on these boards...

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index...howtopic=335511

We are going to make a road trip there for 2 or 3 games. I hope some more fans from Tucson get on the boards and we could set up at some central bar in town that we can over run every Sunday.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Hey aveng,

Welcome to Tucson. I'm guessing that you moved here from PA. I hope you like the heat :furious: I and 2 friends I work with are Eagles fans too. We've been looking for a place to go as well. Rusty's is as good of a place to start as any but it's a family type place (without hot wings! :blink: ) Check out this thread that's on these boards...

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index...howtopic=335511

We are going to make a road trip there for 2 or 3 games. I hope some more fans from Tucson get on the boards and we could set up at some central bar in town that we can over run every Sunday.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Your crazy, they have wings!

You will find many bird fans there on Sundays, My kids know I like to drink and watch football, anyplace that welcomes them to that environment is cool w/ me.

The only thing that bugged me about the place was the smoking and my kids being around it, but that all has changed thanks to prop 200.

http://www.rustystucson.com/

mstreze,

Sorry I must have missed that last night when I was looking at it(remembers to blink to clean eyes). Having more time to think about it, bringing up the next gen of EAGLES fans in a place like Rusty's isn't a bad plan. My 2 are still a little young for a 4-5 hour outing like that. I look forward to seeing you down there for a couple of games. Just look for the big guy in a Kearse jersey. I'll get my friends to come too.

2 friends and I will be at Rusty's for the Monday night game. Anyone else going to be there that night? I met a guy "Eric"(Eagles Fan) at my doctors office last week. I told him to show up for the game. (maybe he will show) Just trying to get a feel of how many of us are going to be there.

2 friends and I will be at Rusty's for the Monday night game. Anyone else going to be there that night? I met a guy "Eric"(Eagles Fan) at my doctors office last week. I told him to show up for the game. (maybe he will show) Just trying to get a feel of how many of us are going to be there.

dont know about MONDAY, how about Sunday @ 10?

Just got back from Philly, how's the Depot holding up?

There used to be a big following there a couple of years back.

They gather as the season goes for the Birds.

Yo guys, its that time of the year again out in the desert. Anyone got plans for sunday? Hit me up. Im ready for some eagles football. I dont want to be the only eagle fan screaming at the tv. I will try rustys unless there is something else going on.~!

Chris