Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOORPARK

Eagles fans in Arizona UPDATE

I won't be able to make it tomorrow, but if the Eagles win agains the Giants (we all know they will), I'm comig to the Upperdeck next week against the Cardinals. I'll be coming to Scottsdale all the way from Yuma.

See you there.

anyone know where i can get some tickets to the nfc championship game at a good price. was looking on ebay but prices have skyrocketed over the last hour or so.

The last nose bleed seats that I saw were going for 200 each. Me and 3 friends of mine will be at the Upper Deck Sports Grill. We'll take the trip from Tucson to get in a good Eagles nest.

I looked for tickets, being in Glendale. 200 bucks, razorgator and stubhub, both about the same. Prob will wtach at home, maybe go to Upper Deck Sports Grill.

Eagles fans coming to Arizona, Upper Deck Sports Grill and Desert Eagles Nest will be hosting an Ealges Pep Rally the night before the game Jan 17th at 5PM. Located at 4224 N. Craftsman Ct. Scottsdale Arizona, 85251. We will have a LIVE RADIO FEED, TBA. Along with some former Eagles Players, TBA. STAY TUNED MORE TO COME AS I GET THE INFORMATION.

FOX 10 ARIZONA

Anyone staying in Scottsdale email me off our website or myspace, we are looking into buses to take you to and from.