Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aswing4life

Eagle Fans Living in cowboy country

I have been living here in dallas the last 30yrs. I was born and raised in Philly and an EAGLE for life.

I would like to hear from other Eagles living anywhere in cowboy country ie Okla.La.tx

I have been living here in dallas the last 30yrs. I was born and raised in Philly and an EAGLE for life.

I would like to hear from other Eagles living anywhere in cowboy country ie Okla.La.tx

I was born and reared in Coatesville Pa. and have been living in and around Dallas 1974

I'm a die hard EAGLE

Im in San Antonio. We will all be coming up there for the game this season. Come on over to the San Antonio thread anytime.

Im in San Antonio. We will all be coming up there for the game this season. Come on over to the San Antonio thread anytime.

over all here (houston)most hate the cowboys. more hate the titans (oilers) for leaving. The oilers where a great team with history now all thats gone.