Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dloat

Need a bar in Central/North Jersey to see games at

Hey guys, I recently moved from south jersey all the way up to monmouth county and unfortunately I only get jets/giants (shoot me in the face) games. If anyone knows of any bars in the area that host eagles fans and games that isn't too far of a hike I would really really really really really really really really really appreciate it. Thanks in advance, I can't wait to rub winning ANOTHER division title in the faces of all these giants fans up here, they make me sick like donovan when he plays in tampa! GO EAGLES!!!!!

#1 Sports Bar in New Jersey

Worth the drive.....

45 Brand new HDTV Flat Screens

Eagles ALWAYS on one of the BIG SCREENS

Miller Lite Concession Stand

Beer Specials

Good Food

Nice Eagle Crowd

Miami Mikes Sports Zone

Route 10 West In East Hanover, NJ

Attached to Ramada Inn

for directions

ramadaeasthanover.com

Come hang with us

#1 Sports Bar in New Jersey

Worth the drive.....

45 Brand new HDTV Flat Screens

Eagles ALWAYS on one of the BIG SCREENS

Miller Lite Concession Stand

Beer Specials

Good Food

Nice Eagle Crowd

Miami Mikes Sports Zone

Route 10 West In East Hanover, NJ

Attached to Ramada Inn

for directions

ramadaeasthanover.com

Come hang with us

I would love to but that's a little farther than I wanted to drive as it's about an hour drive...not somethign I would like to do after a game, especially if we lose I'd probably get into a road rage incident on the parkway...Thanks though I may check out a game or two though as that is near my girls parents house and maybe she can drop me off and go shopping or something, hmm not a bad idea at all. If anyone knows of any a bit closer I'd appreciate the info!

is that near costco and target across from the movie theater? I go to school down the street....

Yes it is, I was there last night for the NFL kickoff party.

Its gonna be a fun season!!!!!

It's only taken me 3 years to see this post ... my wife and I always go to the Pour House in Tinton Falls, NJ to watch the Eagles. Today there were actually 9 people there rooting for the Eagles (and of course, that's why they won)!