Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtWorld

Eagles Fans In Seattle

Hey there! So where do Eagles fans hang out in the Seattle area? (Eastside even better). I've been hitting bars for years yet to come up with a suitable Eagles Nest around here. Eagles fans are the best in the world so I know a place has to exist.

Thanks. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Hey there! So where do Eagles fans hang out in the Seattle area? (Eastside even better). I've been hitting bars for years yet to come up with a suitable Eagles Nest around here. Eagles fans are the best in the world so I know a place has to exist.

Thanks. Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'm here! I have the same question! I did wind up at the Fox Sports Grill Downtown during a game last season and found a very vocal (duh) group of Eagles fans, but I have no idea where else everyone gets together. I'm in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, and while I have a sweet HDTV, it's pretty lame sitting in my living room with my husband who doesn't care for football (not from Philly, obviously) screaming at the TV by myself!

I am visiting a friend from Philly in Seattle this weekend and also wanted to chek out the Birds at a local bar. So I have the same question 'Where are you Bird fans on Sunday mornings?' Please let me know!!!!!!!

I know it's not very close, but we have a great bunch of Eagles Fans down here in the Portland area. We have each and every game on with as many as 60 other screamin bird fans. Visit www.eaglesnestpdx.com to get an idea. anytime those of you want to come on down we would be happy to have ya!!

WoOT! I need to be getting my buns to Seattle. I live in the Yakima area, pfft all I find around here is Seahawks fans. And Dallas fans blech. Good to see that their are fans in the Pacific Northwest. Make it up to seattle about every other month.

also in seattle, also been to fox sports grill and found an iggles corner, would love to find a smaller, more unique venue where eagles fans really make their mark and change the atmosphere. think i'll prolly just continue this conversation from fox sports bar downtown as far as this sunday goes...

I just moved to Issaquah last week. I want to watch the game with some birds fans! Where should I go?

I live in Kirkland and have been watching the games with my g/f. I dont even know where to go!

I've been here for about a year and still haven't found that one great place either. I usually go to Spitfire which is on 4th near Bell (I think). There is usually a handful of Eagles fans there. Lots of nice big flat screens to watch all of the games. A bit pricy though if you want to sit there and drink all day.

According to the website, www.eaglesfanclub.com, there is a spot at Pacific Inn Pub, 3501 Stone Way N in Seattle...can anyone confirm this?

Moving up this summer for good and need a home on Sundays...looking forward to drinking at 9am.

According to the website, www.eaglesfanclub.com, there is a spot at Pacific Inn Pub, 3501 Stone Way N in Seattle...can anyone confirm this?

Moving up this summer for good and need a home on Sundays...looking forward to drinking at 9am.

Anyone figure out where to go? We should have someone organize something!

Representing the Eagles and holding down the fort in Ocean Shores...Will be at the game on Nov 2nd! Ready to get your E-A-G-L-E-S on?!?!

Can anyone please let me know if this listing is accurate? If you guys find a place, please let me know so I can update the website and send people your way!

Dave

If anyone in Seattle is interested in getting a fan club going, please hit me up...have found this Meetup site for Eagles fans which looks to have a number of folks wanting to get together...have sent emails to most on there to gauge any interest.

Link is:

http://eagles.meetup.com/cities/us/wa/seattle/

Seattledelphia in the making.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

If anyone in Seattle is interested in getting a fan club going, please hit me up...have found this Meetup site for Eagles fans which looks to have a number of folks wanting to get together...have sent emails to most on there to gauge any interest.

Link is:

http://eagles.meetup.com/cities/us/wa/seattle/

Seattledelphia in the making.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Good to see some organization among our crew. I know a handful of die-hard birds fans out here on Whidbey Island.

Most of us tend to watch the games on Direct TV for lack of better alternatives. I think most of us would be willing to make a drive for the right venue. Need to create some interest for tailgating November 2nd.

Our tickets for the November game go on sale at our Navy base THIS MORNING @ 9 AM!!!

OK, we've got a meetup spot for this weekend's game 1 at:

***Sport Restaurant, 140 4th Avenue North, Suite 130, Seattle, WA 98109 (across from the Space Needle)

Guess we'll go from there...maybe we can have a "talk" (Philly-style) with the manager and work something out for the future...not sure if there are any other NFL clubs in the place.

email me if you're in the Seattle area and interested in checkin the games out @ Sport... lambert225@gmail.com

I visit the Seattle area occasionally and i'd love to meet up with some Eagles fans for a game. How many people usually show up? I might just hit you up by email later this year when I visit.

Hopefully we can all get some tailgating going for Eagles fans outside Qwest for the November 2nd game.

I visit the Seattle area occasionally and i'd love to meet up with some Eagles fans for a game. How many people usually show up? I might just hit you up by email later this year when I visit.

Hopefully we can all get some tailgating going for Eagles fans outside Qwest for the November 2nd game.

We're are just getting this thing off the ground, there was about 25-30 Gang Green in there on Monday for Dallass...should grow as we go! Just have to get the word out to fellow Philly folk in town.

Come join us if you're in town.

I could have sworn that it just came down as a new city ordnance that tailgating is no longer allowed within 3 miles of Qwest/Safeco Field(s) . Anybody know if this is true or? Regardless, Still going to the game and cannot wait for that day to get here.

We're are just getting this thing off the ground, there was about 25-30 Gang Green in there on Monday for Dallass...should grow as we go! Just have to get the word out to fellow Philly folk in town.

Come join us if you're in town.

Im about 45 minutes South of Seattle at Fort Lewis...It sounds like its worth making the trip down though, I may have to do that here very soon!