Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sonic Raider

Greeting from Raider Nation

Hey there everyone. My name is Sonic Raider, named after Sonic The Hedgehog. I'm from Gloucester County, New Jersey, & I'm a die-hard Oakland Raiders fan.

I'm really looking forward to talk football with all of you & learn about your team. I became an Oakland Raiders fan because the Oakland Raiders are totally different than any other sports franchise in the World. With the Raiders, it is an "Us vs. The World" mentality. While many teams are seen as "darlings" by the media & referees & are given special treatment (via biased officiating, biased props from analysts, etc.), the Raiders are hated by the Media & referees alike. They have always done things their OWN way while not trying to be like anybody else. I also believe the Raiders have, hands down, the best fans ANYWHERE in the world. Our fans see & treat other Raider fans as if they're members of a family, we are ALWAYS there for one another. When I die & go to Heaven to be with God, I'll STILL be a Raiders fan. I'm a Raider for eternity, I'm proud of it, & there is not one person or one thing on this planet that can take it away from me.

Hey there everyone. My name is Sonic Raider, named after Sonic The Hedgehog. I'm from Gloucester County, New Jersey, & I'm a die-hard Oakland Raiders fan.

I'm really looking forward to talk football with all of you & learn about your team. I became an Oakland Raiders fan because the Oakland Raiders are totally different than any other sports franchise in the World. With the Raiders, it is an "Us vs. The World" mentality. While many teams are seen as "darlings" by the media & referees & are given special treatment (via biased officiating, biased props from analysts, etc.), the Raiders are hated by the Media & referees alike. They have always done things their OWN way while not trying to be like anybody else. I also believe the Raiders have, hands down, the best fans ANYWHERE in the world. Our fans see & treat other Raider fans as if they're members of a family, we are ALWAYS there for one another. When I die & go to Heaven to be with God, I'll STILL be a Raiders fan. I'm a Raider for eternity, I'm proud of it, & there is not one person or one thing on this planet that can take it away from me.

and your point is?

GO BIRDS!

Eagle_smiley.jpg

:huh:

STFU