Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rksnj67

Any Iggles fans in NC?

I'm in the Raleigh, NC area. Any Eagles fans in the area who get together to watch the games?

i lived in that area a few years back and the fox and the hound was a good place...sammys steelers fans, playmakers browns fans , damons pats fans ..not much of an eagles fanbase in raleigh but fox and the hound had a few rowdy birds fans 2 to 3 years back

yea i live in wimington NC now and there is a good Eagles bar here called the Copper Penny....eagles stuff all over the walls and then buffalo wild wings get pretty crazy but it has a mixture of fans

Talkin' about bumping an old thread. I live in Calabash, only a mile or two north of the NC/SC border on the coast in Brunswick County. Die-hard Birds fan from Warminster. I've been on the hunt for a Philly bar in the area for a long time without much luck, but I like what I'm seeing about the Copper Penny up in Wilmington, gonna have to check it out. Myrtle Beach is closer, but a lost cause for an Eagles fan- too many Steelers/Giants fans. Nowhere to roost!

Dude! That's my town and favorite place. I'm there most Sundays during the season.

yea i live in wimington NC now and there is a good Eagles bar here called the Copper Penny....eagles stuff all over the walls and then buffalo wild wings get pretty crazy but it has a mixture of fans

Talkin' about bumping an old thread. I live in Calabash, only a mile or two north of the NC/SC border on the coast in Brunswick County. Die-hard Birds fan from Warminster. I've been on the hunt for a Philly bar in the area for a long time without much luck, but I like what I'm seeing about the Copper Penny up in Wilmington, gonna have to check it out. Myrtle Beach is closer, but a lost cause for an Eagles fan- too many Steelers/Giants fans. Nowhere to roost!

Wow. I lived in Bensalem. Now live in Sunset Beach. I used to go to Jimigan's but the last few years just watch online.

Dude! That's my town and favorite place. I'm there most Sundays during the season.

We have got to meet up next season to watch a game together!

Another Raleigh person here. I have not seen a truly "good" Eagles bar. They don't seem particularly popular in this area. Seems like there are more Steelers fans than anything else. That one in Wilmington sounds pretty awesome though. I might try to get out there during the season. I always wanted to go to Wilmington anyway,

For any Eagles fans looking for a true Philly experience, we have a group that meets every Eagles game at Tobacco Rd. in Durham (right near the Durham Bulls ballpark). Not only do we have a large private room with sound for the games, but we decorate the joint with Eagles paraphernalia before each game, and have an Eagles jersey giveaway for every game!

For those looking for more info, please check out the Raleigh-gles meetup group, or head directly there through the following link: http://www.meetup.co...vents/78453362/

Looking forward to seeing some new faces and watching the group continue to grow!!

For any Eagles fans looking for a true Philly experience, we have a group that meets every Eagles game at Tobacco Rd. in Durham (right near the Durham Bulls ballpark). Not only do we have a large private room with sound for the games, but we decorate the joint with Eagles paraphernalia before each game, and have an Eagles jersey giveaway for every game!

For those looking for more info, please check out the Raleigh-gles meetup group, or head directly there through the following link: http://www.meetup.co...vents/78453362/

Looking forward to seeing some new faces and watching the group continue to grow!!

You there for all games? I need to stay home for Sunday Ticket games (gotta justify the cost), but I would love to drop by for a prime time game or two if you guys are there.