Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sammy18

Eagles Road Trips in 2008

1 Sun, Sep 7 St. Louis 1:00 PM

2 Mon, Sep 15 at Dallas 8:30 PM

3 Sun, Sep 21 Pittsburgh 4:15 PM

4 Sun, Sep 28 at Chicago 8:15 PM

5 Sun, Oct 5 Washington 1:00 PM

6 Sun, Oct 12 at San Francisco 4:15 PM

8 Sun, Oct 26 Atlanta 1:00 PM

9 Sun, Nov 2 at Seattle 4:15 PM

10 Sun, Nov 9 NY Giants 8:15 PM

11 Sun, Nov 16 at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

12 Sun, Nov 23 at Baltimore 1:00 PM

13 Thu, Nov 27 Arizona 8:15 PM

14 Sun, Dec 7 at NY Giants 1:00 PM

15 Mon, Dec 15 Cleveland 8:30 PM

16 Sun, Dec 21 at Washington 1:00 PM

17 Sun, Dec 28 Dallas 1:00 PM

You could try to get tickets from a broker in your city of choice, but I recommend getting them here

It would not surprise me if the game in Baltimore winds up being the Thanksgiving night NFL Network game. It would make sense because an AFC should host the Turkey night game next year, and the Eagles are relatively close, making for a relatively easy road trip.

That also would set it up for NFL Network to take one of the two Eagles-Cowboys games (either here or in Dallas) the following week, where even though it would be a Thursday nighter, both teams would be on full rest going into that game.

It would not surprise me if the game in Baltimore winds up being the Thanksgiving night NFL Network game. It would make sense because an AFC should host the Turkey night game next year, and the Eagles are relatively close, making for a relatively easy road trip.

That also would set it up for NFL Network to take one of the two Eagles-Cowboys games (either here or in Dallas) the following week, where even though it would be a Thursday nighter, both teams would be on full rest going into that game.

When does the Phillies schedule come out?

Because that usually determines a lot of their games in September...

i hate how they have started the season on the road the last 3 seasons

2005 @ATL

2006 @HOU

2007 @GB

seattle and chicago look like good road trips. san francisco could be a good one as well.

i thought atlanta/nfc south opponent was on the road? i guess not.

seattle and chicago look like good road trips. san francisco could be a good one as well.

i thought atlanta/nfc south opponent was on the road? i guess not.

That's the home game if im not mistaken

The road game is NFC North, which means it will prbably be Chicago, with an outside chance of it being Detroit

I'm still on the Cincinnati bandwagon though

When does the Phillies schedule come out?

Because that usually determines a lot of their games in September...

i hate how they have started the season on the road the last 3 seasons

2005 @ATL

2006 @HOU

2007 @GB

The Phils sked is already out. The NFL sked starts on Sept 7 next year, with the Phils playing on the following weekends--

9/7--@Mets

9/14--Brewers (at home, but they have the 15th off followed by a long road trip)

9/21--@Marlins

9/28--Nats (at home)

I just came back from Dallas last weekend and I found Texas Stadium enjoyable. A lot of the fans were trying to be obnoxious, but failed--some of them don't even know the basic rules of the game or strategy. However, it's easy to get ot, parking isn't bad and if you stay in a hotel in Irving itself, it's a short trip back to the hotel, because the stadium is within about 2 miles of most of the motels. Also, next season will be Dallas' last in Texas Stadium, because they're moving in 2009.

It depends whichever team(Lions or Bears) finishes in the same slot as the Eagles

As good as Chicago would be, you cant get much better than the dome in Detroit

It depends whichever team(Lions or Bears) finishes in the same slot as the Eagles

As good as Chicago would be, you cant get much better than the dome in Detroit

It's confirmed...Chicago it is. Front page of PE.com

It's confirmed...Chicago it is. Front page of PE.com

I would be willing to go if its in the first half of the season in warm weather

I have season tix and ive pretty much had enough of the frigid/rainy/windy games at the Linc, and Chicago is even worse

I think Chicago(great city, historic atmosphere) and Cincinnati(rare visit, we can take over the stadium, definate win) are the two main invasion priorities in 08

San Francisco, California

Seattle, Washington

Baltimore, Maryland

Cincinnati, Ohio

East Rutherford, New Jersey

Landover, Maryland

Irving, Texas

(Chicago, Illinois or Detroit, Michigan, depending on final records)

A lot depends on what week of the season the games will be played, but I am already planning my trip to Cincinnati in '08. Also, I have never been to Texas Stadium and would like to invade the land of the cockroach...

San Fran would be sweet, but it is a long plane ride. So is seattle for that matter.

San Fran would be sweet, but it is a long plane ride. So is seattle for that matter.

thats why we must invade the midwest next year(cincy and chi-town)

I would be willing to go if its in the first half of the season in warm weather

I have season tix and ive pretty much had enough of the frigid/rainy/windy games at the Linc, and Chicago is even worse

This season has been the worst one I can remember when it comes to weather at home games. I don't mind cold weather, cold weather and snow is great for football, but cold weather and rain sucks! Hopefully next year the weather will be more favorable.

This season has been the worst one I can remember when it comes to weather at home games. I don't mind cold weather, cold weather and snow is great for football, but cold weather and rain sucks! Hopefully next year the weather will be more favorable.

thats why i would have prefered detroit over chicago, but it is what it is

thats why i would have prefered detroit over chicago, but it is what it is

No one should prefer Detroit over Chicago...have you been there? It looks like downtown Sarejevo...after the bombing. Chicago is the nicest downtown in America. It's an amazing trip. Fairly short flight too, max 2 hours, although I've done it an hour and a half.

Chicago if it's early in the season, otherwise it'll be San Fran or Seattle. Probably will make a day trip to Baltimore as well.

what bout cincy??

Dude why do you want to invade Cincy so much !?!? :lol:

Anyway, wherever you decide to go, it will be full of Eagles fans. We've got the best fans in the whole freakin' country.

Dude why do you want to invade Cincy so much !?!? :lol:

Anyway, wherever you decide to go, it will be full of Eagles fans. We've got the best fans in the whole freakin' country.

why dont you want to go? :lol:

its an AFC team we never get to play that is relatively close...

the last time we played them was the last game in 04, which meant nothing

i dont think they have gone to cincy since 2000, and it would be a great road trip

i just dont want to be the only one

Went to Dallas this year, and I hated the city. I'll likely never go back to Dallas. Next year will be an easy trip to Balitmore, and very likely Chicago. In 2009, Carolina looks like it might be a possibility.

As for the Chicago vs. Cinci debate...

When have you ever heard anything great about Cinci as a city? I mean seriously? Also, its not like their stadium is all that great anyway. On the other hand, you never hear a bad thing about Chicago. It should be a good game, and you get to visit a legend in Soldier Field.

Went to Dallas this year, and I hated the city. I'll likely never go back to Dallas. Next year will be an easy trip to Balitmore, and very likely Chicago. In 2009, Carolina looks like it might be a possibility.

As for the Chicago vs. Cinci debate...

When have you ever heard anything great about Cinci as a city? I mean seriously? Also, its not like their stadium is all that great anyway. On the other hand, you never hear a bad thing about Chicago. It should be a good game, and you get to visit a legend in Soldier Field.

just because cincy is a very rare trip and they have very good chili apparantly...

and frankly, it would be much easier to get tickets to a bengals game than a bears game

and it would be much easier to take over the stadium

CINCINNADELPHIA!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the Bay Area so I will once again be at the SF game. But I'm also looking to head to Cincinnati. I have friends who live out that way plus I want to visit the Pro-Football HOF.