Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fdigglefan

2008 NFL OFFSEASON TRACKER

know billick was canned from baltimore, but you have rex ryan of the RAVENS dc out also. I live in baltimore and havent heard anything about him being let go. He was interviewed with atlanta and another team I think but he is still employed with the ravens

know billick was canned from baltimore, but you have rex ryan of the RAVENS dc out also. I live in baltimore and havent heard anything about him being let go. He was interviewed with atlanta and another team I think but he is still employed with the ravens

Until a new coach gets hired I wouldn't count on him being back...usually new coaches bring in their own coordinators

that doesn't mean he's definitely gone, but theres a good chance he's coaching elsewhere next year if it's as a coordinator...they could end up promoting him to HC

Until a new coach gets hired I wouldn't count on him being back...usually new coaches bring in their own coordinators

that doesn't mean he's definitely gone, but theres a good chance he's coaching elsewhere next year if it's as a coordinator...they could end up promoting him to HC

Doubt Rex is brought back. Wasnt he fired because they they think he "lost" the defense? Thought I heard that.

Need some updates with the LJ franchise tag, the Carolina cuts, the Miami cuts and the Tynes extension

he has an option...if his option isn't picked up he's gone. There's a legitimate chance it's not

I hope that he stays--we need some veteran leadership in our LB core. Everyone in the LBs is young. Plus spikes played good last season.

been looking for some information.

Haven't found it on this site, though it may be.

If it isn't elsewhere, maybe it could be jimmied unto the opening statement of this thread.

It is the Restricted Free Agency thing. I believe it is based upon a team tendering an offer to a RFA, and surrendering draft choice compensation for the player(s) they obtain.

What are the requirements of RFA, and what is the level of compensation required to bring back a draft choice in each round for the team that would happen to lose a player?

Thanks bro...

I had the Wharton deal...I guess I just didn't take him off the available list ( :o )

Fernando Bryant was cut yesterday, and Allen Rossum signed with San Fran

:worthy: I love this thread... its much much easier to read then other website's free agent trackers.