Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fdigglefan

2008 NFL OFFSEASON TRACKER

Doubt Rex is brought back. Wasnt he fired because they they think he "lost" the defense? Thought I heard that.

old news now but rex ryan has re-signed with baltimore to be their defennsive coordinator/ assistant head coach.

:worthy: I love this thread... its much much easier to read then other website's free agent trackers.

word, great job

oh, and add IN: Asante Samule (CB)!!

lots of moves going on...I'll try to update this weekend but I'm not sure how much I'll be at a computer. Latest monday morning though

listening to the press confrence right now on wip. Its official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The F.O. stepped up big time on this one!

ADD HIM ALREADY!

why don't you check my last post...I probably wasn't going to be making changes over the weekend

i'm updating everything now...

guys for some reason it's not letting me edit the post....

or at least it won't save my changes. I'm contacting the MODs to see what the hell is going on

why don't you check my last post...I probably wasn't going to be making changes over the weekend

i'm updating everything now...

I don't want to listen to reasons, I want to critcize and complain. Is that ok?!

I made a bunch of updates earlier today and they weren't saved for some reason...I don't know why but it won't let me edit my post

MODs are working on it

"Young to Crumpler... Touchdown! Titans win over Colts!" Sounds good to me :-)