Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fdigglefan

2008 NFL OFFSEASON TRACKER

4th rounder i believe.

this is way old.... but that is REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would've gave up a 2nd for the dude... Eagles really Piss me off sometimes...

Vilma's knee is a HUGE question mark right now...that's why the Jets only got a 4th for him. The Saints showed that they were worried about it by signing Dan Morgan and re-signing Simoneau as fallback options as well.

Best case scenario, Morgan plays WILL if Vilma is healthy. That's a big IF though.

am i missing something? why is byron leftwich still available? I thought someone would gobble this guy up. a team like the Raiders or something?

nice move by pittsburgh by signing "booger" mcfarland. Hampton is the starter UNLESS tolmin implaments a 4-3 system he likes. I dont think "booger" will fit as an outside rusher in a 3-4 scheme

Yeah that is an interesting signing. He certainly gives them solid depth at end (at the least).

Some think Tomlin may decide to make the switch from a 3-4 to a Tampa-2 style D, one he has run in Tampa as the DB Coach and in MIN as the DC. The McFarland signing would certainly point in that direction, but do they have the rest of the personnel to do it?

FA OLB Victor Hobson signed a 1 year deal with the Pats. Former 2nd round draft pick of the Jets in 2002.

Bubba Franks signed withthe Jets

and I don't think Booger ever officialy signedw/pit,if i'm correct9may not be0 thy re signed one of there own and decided not to sign him...........could be wrong

what is all the hype about booker??? I dont get it. He was drafted last year and dumped for a 4th rounder this year

The Redskins kept K Shaun Suisham and signed WR/KR Jerome Mathis from the Texans.

Redskins released WR/PR Jerome Mathis formerly of the Texans.

that was a quick change of heart there...